Replacement "headstock infill covers"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WonkoTheSane

Reaction score
I'm looking for some covers that are missing on my '91 V-Max, and mostly failing to even determine their proper name. The previous owner went to a parts centre and they pored over the microfiche without success. They are covers just above the air scoops, and are plastic (I think). The only thing I've found that looks like it might be right is from Exactrep and are called "Headstock infill covers" - http://www.exactrep.com/acatalog/Carbon-Fibre-Headstock-Infill-Covers--pair--259_B.html#SID=15 but only seem to be available in carbon fibre, which is a lot more than I want to spend right now.

Anybody know the proper name or part number, and where I can source a pair (ideally in the UK).

Neck covers. I have them here in the U.S. new and can ship anywhere though shipping international is not always cheap (even for a light part such as this).

Yameringha give them the snappy name of Side cover 5 (1FK-2171E-00-00 ) and Side cover 6 (1FK-2171X-00-00).

They are located in the Side Panel fiche page (obviously!) and are priced around the $35 each.

It's the sort of thing that may be worthwhile putting in the wanted section.

Neck covers. I have them here in the U.S. new and can ship anywhere though shipping international is not always cheap (even for a light part such as this).

Can you let me know price+shipping to the UK? Slow shipping is fine, it's not urgent.

Back