Replacement O-Ring for Mixture Screws

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeivan32

Reaction score
One of my rubber o-rings from the carb mixture scew assembly snapped on me. I am trying to order it from partforyamaha.com, but there are several o-rings listed and it looks like the only way I can get this particular one is by ordering the entire assembly (screw, spring, washer and o-ring). Can anyone recommend where I can just get this tiny rubber o-ring online (I live in a painfully small town not near any auto parts store). Follow-up question is what size is this o-ring? Thanks

Your best bet is to take off one of the other screws and measure the o-ring.

Then the man to ask for Yamaha parts is Gary McCoy @ Mondak Motorsports (406 433 6635) and mention you're a vmaxforum member - 20% off all Yamaha prices!

Also, I would try somewhere like these guys: http://www.mcmaster.com/

Just shoot them an email explaining you need a fuel-poof rubber o-ring - they may be able to help.

1.00 x 1.00 x 2.00mm

or

3.00 x 1.00 mm

does anyone know the correct size of the mixture screw rubber o-rings?

I have both on hand again. We used to use the smaller o-ring but it looks like the other would fit better. 1mm thick with a 2mm hole.

Sean

Your local autoparts stores such as Autozone Advance Napa Orielys etc carry a large selection of o-rings

Back