Republican debate fiasco

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestdaledave

Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...dozen-candidates-and-a-mutiny-inside-the-gop/

They want to run the country but they can't even run their own debate process. I use the term debate loosely. They can't agree on moderators and what questions they think they should be asked. The reason it seems to me is that they are all only interested in self promotion. Not once is the question asked; How best do we find the best person to be President? Or even which person is best suited to win the general election? I have read that running for president will make a person rich. Maybe that is all they are interested in. Not actually becoming President which is a thankless job, not even allowing a blowjob without it becoming a Federal Issue.
David

Did anyone post anything? Unfortunately Ive blocked Dave and I cant see his post.....can someone tell me if it was worthwhile?:jerk it:

Well, your emoticon actually is something in the correct subject, liberally-speaking (and, no that is not a political statement!).

ClickHandler.ashx

Nothing to see here, Eric. Nothing at all.

I wonder if Dave actually watched any of the debates, or just cherry-pick from leftist-view articles after the fact? It's hard to not notice how the Democrats got to answer some meaningful questions (although Hillary pretty much got a pass on her deplorable performance while in office), while the Republicans were asked mostly questions aimed at shooting each other down, and nothing to do with real issues.

I wonder if Dave actually watched any of the debates, or just cherry-pick from leftist-view articles after the fact? It's hard to not notice how the Democrats got to answer some meaningful questions (although Hillary pretty much got a pass on her deplorable performance while in office), while the Republicans were asked mostly questions aimed at shooting each other down, and nothing to do with real issues.

Since when is the Washington Post a liberal view news media? I just got through reading an article that pointed out the question that Cruz claimed unfair was the same question that hours before the debate Rush Limpburp said he would ask.

You know, sometimes I think that maybe I should unblock dave....so that way I can see what he posts.....and then I realize that my life has less hassle when I dont read his posts.

You know, sometimes I think that maybe I should unblock dave....so that way I can see what he posts.....and then I realize that my life has less hassle when I dont read his posts.

I think he may have turned a corner in his life, Eric. He is becoming a kinder, gentler Dave.
His last post was a series of photos taken on a Mexican beach, all of naked or near-naked young Senioritas:eusa_dance::clapping:
It's too bad you have him blocked.
Cheers, Bud!

I think he may have turned a corner in his life, Eric. He is becoming a kinder, gentler Dave.
His last post was a series of photos taken on a Mexican beach, all of naked or near-naked young niños pequeños:eusa_dance::clapping:
It's GREAT you have him blocked.
Cheers, Bud!

There Miles....fixed it for you. :biglaugh:

Since when is the Washington Post a liberal view news media? I just got through reading an article that pointed out the question that Cruz claimed unfair was the same question that hours before the debate Rush Limpburp said he would ask.

Here you go - zero is center, plus is right, minus is left (is that a clue?).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 1.49.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 1.49.31 PM.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 14

His last post was a series of photos taken on a Mexican beach, all of naked or near-naked young Senioritas:eusa_dance::clapping:
It's too bad you have him blocked.
Cheers, Bud!

No...thats was before I blocked him. That was in the post wondering if Dave had been hit by a hurricane, and then I mentioned that he lived in a Mexican paradise.:gun shoot:

My life is still much happier with him blocked....and I still think that he has demons to be cast out..lol..:angry flame devil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMSpFkvPOAM

Latest posts

Back