Response Time in Texas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alorio1

Reaction score
Three armed felons crossed the U.S. border and attempted to rob an off-duty El Paso police officer dressed in civilian togs while he stood in front of a bank.

The plan was for two of them to grab his backpack and toss it to an accomplice on a stolen motorcycle.

However, the well prepared police officer shot all of them, killing two immediately. The third was shot in both arms and bled to death before the ambulance arrived.

This is how much the U. S. taxpayer would have had to pay to prosecute these thugs:

Arrest and detention for 1 night = -$6,000
Transportation for deportation back to Mexico the next day = $1,000
Air time for Obama to apologize in 30 min speech and blame the U. S. = $25,007,000

What it actually cost:
Four .40 rounds = $1.00
Taxpayer savings = $25,006,999.00

They Picked The Wrong Man to Rob. Only in TEXAS !

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS
4 MINUTES; AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .40 S&W ROUND IS ABOUT 1,225 FEET PER SECOND.

Last edited:
My cousin sent it to me thru email, it could be a motivational thing but he usually verifies everything by Snoopes before he sends anything onto others. How can you tell its in El Paso?

Finally, a story with a happy ending. Normally, the worthless Americano gets whacked. Seen the savings in court costs and housing. Howz about taking them out to the desert and tossing a little sand on top of them, too? A few more taxpayer dimes saved.

Say, could the O.P. please use the tools to change the font color to make the story more-legible? My Baby Boomer eyes will appreciate it. That usually happens when someone cut & pastes directly from a white-background source into our black or dark-grey site.

Another example of life's consequences! See my post of today about a Miami FL thief and the residents' response.

Three armed felons crossed the U.S. border and attempted to rob anoff-duty El Paso police officer dressed in civilian togs while hestood in front of a bank.

The plan was for two of them to grab his backpack and toss it to an accomplice on a stolen motorcycle.

However, the well prepared police officer shot all of them, killingtwo immediately. The third was shot in both arms and bled to deathbefore the ambulance arrived.

This is how much the U. S. taxpayer wouldhave had to pay to prosecute these thugs:

Arrest and detention for 1 night = -$6,000
Transportation for deportation back to Mexico the next day = $1,000
Air time for Obama to apologize in 30 min speech and blame the U. S. = $25,007,000

What it actually cost:
Four .40 rounds = $1.00
Taxpayer savings = $25,006,999.00

They Picked The Wrong Man to Rob. Only in TEXAS !

THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS 4 MINUTES; AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .40 S&W ROUND IS ABOUT 1,225 FEET PER SECOND.

Ahhh, much-easier to read!

Texas has a "hot pursuit" law that allows use of deadly force in defense of not just life but also personal property (a lot of Texans don't even know this) , and the property doen't have to be your own either..., but only if you actually are in observance of the act...You can't take your grievance out later but only if you catch 'em in the act..............

The case will still go before a grand jury for examination but it's rare that they will recommend prosecution.................

I LOVE texas and it's gun laws.........

Look up "Joe Horn, Pasadena Texas" He shot two thugs in his next door nieghbors front yard trying to get away from the scene of a burglary and got a pass.....

Latest posts

Back