Riding to no where Florida

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any of yall Florida guys if your out & about today. I am gonna be out playing in the streets gonna take the back way from here up to Leesburg then into Mt Dora & try & catch a few people then make it up as I go from there if any one wants to catch up give me a call 813-270-0000 I will check my phone from time to time.

Done a little 310 mile jaunt through a bunch of back roads & ate lunch down at a place called Bonnies on the river in Deland it was a nice ride. I cant remember which way I went I had the GPS on the bike & was just going where ever I felt like & letting it find the way.

Sounds like an awesome ride - sorry I didn't call - had family from out of town all weekend - ride safe Bro - we'll hook up sometime I'm sure. My daughter brought me a new dog this weekend - I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but a new dog is a big adjustment. Was planning on riding to work all week, but this last minute storm/hurricane may put me back into my truck for a few days. It's all good either way - ride with you soon - Rich

No big deal it was a last minute thing I still had a great ride & A dog is a big adjustment. Ilove my dogs but it is kind of a pain trying to get people to take care of them when you wanna vacation specially since 1 of mine is maener than hell & there are only 2 other people that can come around him.

Latest posts

Back