RIP Chris Walimaa

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
I just found out today.

Chris was a buddy/brother from high school. I spent a lot of my early life hanging out with him. We did a lot of cruising, bar hopping, concerts, camping etc. When I went through a lot of rough times getting custody of my son, he was my listening ear. We used to camp a lot up in the UP of Michigan. We went our separate ways as family came along, but stayed in touch here and there. Recently I got back together with him a few times this year. He was only 40. Would have been 41 in December.

He died in his sleep peacefully is all I know.

I am sad. I lost my brother, my friend.

Todd

Todd:
You have my sincere sympathy for the loss of a friend. It's always hard to lose someone you care for, even worse when it's so sudden. Hang in there, it will get easier as time goes by....
Bill

Sorry Todd. good buddies/friends are hard to come by, but I'm sure you have a lot of moments and memories that you will cherrish....Joe and Susan

So sad to lose someone so young. My prayers go out to you Todd and to Chris' family.
Try to stay strong brother and remember the good times you spent together.

RIP Chris , be patient it might take time for the rest of us to meet up with you again and GOD bless.

G

Back