Road rage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant see the vid on my phone without going directly to youtube and I dont know the vid name, but there is a factory big turbo version of a fusion and its supposed to be quite snappy. Is it one of those?

I agree with blaxmax on the lane splitting. Makes me real nervous riding in city traffic when the light turns red and I'm left sitting in traffic just waiting for someone to rear end the guy behind me. It would be nice if I had a legal way to get out here in Ohio .

I'm not comfortable with lane splitting......too many old people in Oklahoma. I DONT wanna go inbetween them. Im just off to the side, and looking to move if I have to.

I was just looking on YouTube, there must hundreds of videos of lane splitting where motorists either throw things out their windows or open the door! Now that sounds like an enjoyable ride too work:clapping:

I was just looking on YouTube, there must hundreds of videos of lane splitting where motorists either throw things out their windows or open the door! Now that sounds like an enjoyable ride too work:clapping:
It's not too hard to figure out-Do I wanna be between 2 cars or beside 2 cars.
If you have not lived most of your life lane splitting you would not know.

I constantly assess traffic, whos in it, what they are doing, where my escape routes are. I split lanes if its the only way to get a cellphone wielding idiot off me but I have to much to live for to do that youtube lanesplitting stuff.

I never lost the hypervigilance and defensive riding habbits learned over 15 years in Seattle. Thankfuly thats all in the past! Ill gladly share my blissful country roads with you guys, :punk:

In season there are 2-3k tourist coming over just two bridges. Everyone is impatient, pissed and in a hurry. I pick my spots, but usually pass all the traffic in the breakdown lane. Some people get pissed and open their doors, one idiot in a truck blocked me on purpose.It seems worse getting off than coming on. Lane splitting isn't legal here. But I'll bet you could get a marriage license in Massachusetts to marry a sheep.
Steeevvvvve-o

Wow. The 1st half of that video puts this situation in a completely different light for me. I now put more than 1/2 the blame on the biker. While lane splitting may be acceptable where he's from (but not with the Ford owner in this vid), the very moment he saw that the Ford guy was that pizzed off about it, he should have taken a defensive posture, rather than the immediate offensive posture that he did, by accelerating past the guy. I like what was said about keeping the idiots firmly IN FRONT of you where you can best keep your eye upon them. ANY THING THEY DO WRONG FROM THERE, is 100% on them.

Second vid shows biker at fault and that they are both assholes. Biker should have just ignored what the car did at the light and gone on his way. After all the car essentially did the same thing he did, both actions were illegal. When riding you need to keep a calm head. Could have easily let that car pull away and everyone would have had a better day.

The guy on the bike is just being a douche-bag by going between the 2 cars and stopping in front in the first place. The likes of him makes a bad rep for all 2 wheel enthusiasts

The guy on the bike is just being a douche-bag by going between the 2 cars and stopping in front in the first place. The likes of him makes a bad rep for all 2 wheel enthusiasts

That is common practice in many states/cities. Anybody that would get that worked up over a bike moving to the front, and then disappearing without effecting their travels is a mental case, and should not have a drivers license.

That is common practice in many states/cities. Anybody that would get that worked up over a bike moving to the front, and then disappearing without effecting their travels is a mental case, and should not have a drivers license.

I agree with that.

BUT - that is not really what I saw in the video.

The rider snuck between the only two stopped cars - there was no real line of cars to lane split - so he was in effect taking some liberties....

When the light changed, he didn't really gun it to get out of the way - which would piss me off, if I were driving the car...

Both the rider and the driver are idiots in this particular case and deserve their charges - just my perspective

I agree with that.

BUT - that is not really what I saw in the video.

The rider snuck between the only two stopped cars - there was no real line of cars to lane split - so he was in effect taking some liberties....

When the light changed, he didn't really gun it to get out of the way - which would piss me off, if I were driving the car...

Both the rider and the driver are idiots in this particular case and deserve their charges - just my perspective

I have to confess, I didn't see the whole video just the shortened version. I was going on peoples statements. But, it still seems like an extreme reaction to me.

Back