Ruskies vs Pirates

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they cuffed everyone aboard that ship to the railings before they sunk it.

According to what I read, that was the case. It stated that the cpt of these ships have been given the authority to deal out punishment at sea as they see fit. Looks like it was 'Guilty. Death By Explosion.' It appeared he had enough sailors for a jury anyway.:biglaugh:

Piracy on the high seas should be dealt with in just such a fashion.

It "might" make those that think about taking up the occupation think twice if being blown up or intentionally drowned becomes an occupational hazard.

On another note I saw on the news this morning that the British couple that was taken by Somali pirates like a year ago were released after the Somali government paid their ransom. Apparently during their captivity they were regularly beaten and kept separated from one another.

Personally I think these ' pirates ' deserve to be dealt with so they'll think twice about pulling this shit again...send them home in pieces and take out their families and friends too...:damn angry:

Latest posts

Back