San Diego Area Vmax Riders, let's meet and Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Gunner

Reaction score
Got a long (5) day weekend starting Thursday-Mon. If any of you SOCAL / San Diego area riders want to meet up and ride? Let me know via PM.

I'm usually down for Coastal rides and / or hitting Palomar & the local Mountains. I know some good routes out here in East County and the snow should be gone at the higher elevations by this weekend so let's do it! :biglaugh:

Got a long (5) day weekend starting Thursday-Mon. If any of you SOCAL / San Diego area riders want to meet up and ride? Let me know via PM.

I'm usually down for Coastal rides and / or hitting Palomar & the local Mountains. I know some good routes out here in East County and the snow should be gone at the higher elevations by this weekend so let's do it! :biglaugh:
I wouldn't mind an afternoon ride in the San Diego mountains.Sorry Chief, Sunday is my only day off.:confused2:

Well if you folks want to come up my way - Cerritos way - we are doing a 280 mile ripp on Sunday - I can have up to 4 people stay at my house on Saturday night and ride Sunday. Let me know.
Big Tujunga Canyon Road runs from the Sunland area at Oro Vista Avenue to Angeles Forest Highway. It passes many campgrounds and a major flood control reservoir.
We will travel through the city of Lancaster up to
TEHACHAPI VALLEY

event_96042232.jpeg

The beautiful Tehachapi Valley is an oasis located in the mountains between the San Joaquin Valley and the Mojave Desert, offering a cool haven from the arid desert heat and the sprawling lowlands of the valley. Featuring sparkling blue skies with unending depth, the beauty of Tehachapi is seen in every setting. The diversity of the area offers something for everyone, small town neighborhoods, mountains filled with oak and pine trees sheltering the most rustic to the most luxurious homes, sprawling ranches and everything in between, all beautifully displayed in the splendor of four wonderfully distinct seasons.

We will stop and enjoy a well deserved meal and a little rest (with the standard jokes & laughs). We will then start the 2nd leg of this trip heading back through Lake Hughes making a brief stop at the Rock Inn.
Hell let's CRUZE by Castaic Lake just to say we did!!!
We will get on the 5 and head south peeling off as we make our way home.
This is a 280 mile ride so please plan on taking the whole day as we will not rush. There will be the casual twisties and sweeps along the route so please be prepared, as stamina will be the primary factor (this will scratch your overnighter itch with out taking 2 days).
We will have a 2nd meet up point Shell Gas Station (8404 Foothill Boulevard Sunland, CA 91040) right before we hit Big Tujunga.

Any V-Max'ers here got the Iron Butts?? LMAO!!

TEHACHAPI VALLEY ride has been postponed - do to the rain weather this coming weekend - we dont want to get caught in the snow - so we are going to stay local this weekend.

Back