sassy v-boost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.maxx

Reaction score
any interest in a sassy v-boost controller??

ive had an offer on my bike and its a littel les than what i want so i may remove the sassy and maybe try to sell it.

how about $150 and i pay shipping???

nvmd!!:punk: im not gonna sell my max! WTF was i thinkin!!!!:ummm: :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Same thing here.......lol :bang head: I have it on Ebay with almost 40 watchers and one guy who bid but then told me "His MAX would be $7500" I reminded him that he was bidding on "My MAX" not his......lol guess I lost a bidder huh?

To be honest I set my price high because I kinda deep inside hate selling it even though I won't be able to ride it, at least until next year.

Funny how things happen huh? By this time Saturday I will know if I still have my VMAX.....lol

Same thing here.......lol :bang head: I have it on Ebay with almost 40 watchers and one guy who bid but then told me "His MAX would be $7500" I reminded him that he was bidding on "My MAX" not his......lol guess I lost a bidder huh?

To be honest I set my price high because I kinda deep inside hate selling it even though I won't be able to ride it, at least until next year.

Funny how things happen huh? By this time Saturday I will know if I still have my VMAX.....lol

well, good luck epi....i really hope ya get what ya want for it. i dont think people realise that this is the LAST of the gen 1 vmax.....best offer i got was 6500...thats crazy! im not gonna give it away !! lol
ill keep mine :punk: i have a feeling in a few yrs that these bikes will become very rare.

I own it free and clear and even though I won't be able to ride this summer I won't give it away either...Some people don't look at all the extras I have added and give that any value. Hell mine books for $8000 without the new exhaust and all the chrome Sean did for me and my seat... I'll know by Sat. if I am keeping it or selling it...........lol

I'd be interested in purchasing that Sasy VBoost controller provided it is in good working condition.

Lets chat about how we:clapping: can go about making this happen.

I'd be interested in purchasing that Sasy VBoost controller provided it is in good working condition.

Lets chat about how we:clapping: can go about making this happen.

I hate to be there bearer of bad tidings....but this thread is from 2010. Its probably not for sale.....but maybe someone else that does have one, will pop up here?

My previous reply stemmed from an internet search for a Sasy VBoost controller. Didn't think to check the date of the thread until after I'd hit "submit." I didn't feel to dumb for submitting a 2016 reply to a 2010 thread. It happens. But getting back to what drove me here, can anyone guide me to a site from which I can buy a Sasy or comparable VBoost controller for my 2003 Max?

Sean Morley sells the Ignitech ECU (an aftermarket ECU for the Vmax) which is also capable of controlling the V-Boost, and 100% programmable.

His email is [email protected]

Back