Scary looking race...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Trauma..............I was thinking the same thing...................:rofl_200:...............Tom.

Look's like a blast ! not sure why you would want a speed bump on a race course but then again i'm not so sure those were safety approved mattresses they where using on the telephone poles either LOL

not sure why you would want a speed bump on a race course
Gotta have something to slow those speed demons down.. LOL

Could you image that race with a bunch on Gen1? .. 1st corner pile-up. LOL
The entire race, if you could do it at all would be ran in 1st gear.. :)

Talk about a recipe for disaster!! One mistake could easily take out a dozen spectators. The camera operator seemed the class of the race. Wonder why recording was stopped before the checkered flag? Accident maybe?

If you want to see a race in Mexico custom designed to kill spectators check out "Dust to Glory" on Netflix.
It's a very high dollar Baja 1000 documentary by the son of the guy who did "on any Sunday"

I just gasmed three times watching this...
rainbowderp.png

That looked to be the most thrilling race EVER! Is this style of racing, on the town streets and back alleys, common where this was filmed?

As insanely reckless this kind of racing is, I seriously would consider racing in such a race, if my skills were up to par with those in this vid.

If anyone can find this race on Youtube...

I just gasmed three times watching this...
rainbowderp.png

That looked to be the most thrilling race EVER! Is this style of racing, on the town streets and back alleys, common where this was filmed?

As insanely reckless this kind of racing is, I seriously would consider racing in such a race, if my skills were up to par with those in this vid.

If anyone can find this race on Youtube...

I usually just get my jollies with the isle of Man races.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU-ynRoqDEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXR8Df_Bml0

Trivia time: Did you know that (statistically) there are 5+ dead bodies for every mile of the circuit? It is roughly 38 Miles in length.

Eric, if you'd have ridden up towards the front of our Eureka Springs rally, you could have seen riding like that 1st hand. :biglaugh: KIDDING!

Seriously, dem boys gots more nads than they gots common sense. I can't watch all of it. I just shouted "OH FUKK" loud enough to be heard in other departments here when that one bike tank slapped hard enough to generate sparks on the pavement.

Eric, if you'd have ridden up towards the front of our Eureka Springs rally, you could have seen riding like that 1st hand. :biglaugh: KIDDING!

Seriously, dem boys gots more nads than they gots common sense. I can't watch all of it. I just shouted "OH FUKK" loud enough to be heard in other departments here when that one bike tank slapped hard enough to generate sparks on the pavement.

LOL....I learned at LOT at this years ride....and learned some things that I need to work on. Dont worry....I wanna be more near the front next year....lol

Every time I watch an IOM video, I am amazed there aren't more deaths there. Those speeds in those conditions are outrageous... :worthy:

Latest posts

Back