Seventy Two killed in resisting gun confiscation in Boston.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!

Boston – National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.

Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.

The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”

Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.

During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists.

Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.

Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.

And that is why we cannot allow a ban on assault style weapons. It is a check and balance to the government.

You can count on more of this with the government trying to take over everything. I just cant believe half the nation cant see there rights are slowly being taken away & choose to keep there eye's shut

If you wanna fight so hard to have assault rifles (and god knows why the average Joe needs one) stop all the crying and outrage when someone goes goes apeshit crazy and slaughters your kids....
You can't have it both ways...whats wrong with psych checks...locked gun cabinets...checks on mental stability of others in house where the guns are...if it stops someones kid dieing.
Wonder how loud the NRA members would shout if their kids were mowned down ??

+1

On Hawk's, Kyle's & CC posts.

Let's get our terms correct OK.

Assault rifle: A fully automatic weapon which will fire at a high rate as long as the trigger is depressed. ( already well regulated). Military usage.

Modern American Semi- auto rifle: Will only fire one round with each pull of the trigger. A common rifle with many uses. Examples: AR-15, M1A1, Mini-14/30, Marlin Camp-9, Ruger 10-22, Numerous shotguns, and many,many others that are not full auto( ie: Assault rifles)

Don't take my weapons because of the way they look, or how many rounds of ammunition they carry. It is a slippery slope on the way to a single shot rifle.

Lew

My semi-automatic tactical rifle has never tried to kill anyone. However if the government comes to confiscate it I personally will be the deciding factor in how many lives it has to take for that to not happen. :mad:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Half of Americans are Fat, Dumb and Happy, fear for their Government jobs if they resist Change or are Illegal Aliens who vote Democrat in hope of getting citizenship. Others just want Free Chit. The rest of us I guess are Rednecks, Criminals but have more than 2 brain cells active at a given time.:ummm::confused2: And can see what's coming....

What I am saying is, how often do we hear that it is a mentally unstable child of a lawful gun owner that gets hold of dads gun and goes crazy...
If you want a home arsenal fair enough but how about making sure those that own the guns are sane...and that the nutters don't get their hands on them.....simple enough surely ??

If you wanna fight so hard to have assault rifles (and god knows why the average Joe needs one) stop all the crying and outrage when someone goes goes apeshit crazy and slaughters your kids....
You can't have it both ways...whats wrong with psych checks...locked gun cabinets...checks on mental stability of others in house where the guns are...if it stops someones kid dieing.

Well....let me tell you my story...I guess that I am a victim of gun violence. I was 16 when my Father was murdered. The weapon that ended it was a 410 shotgun. My mother and her boyfriend did it for the insurence money. I testified against both of them....and the boyfriend was convicted on my 19th birthday, and my mother was convicted about 4 months after that. The boyfriend was put on deathrow, and my mother was given life without parole. My father was shot beaten and stabbed. Even if guns were outlawed....they still wouldve killed him, some how, some way.

Dont worry... speaking of it..doesnt bother me. At some point in time...EVERYONE will encounter something that will knock them on their ass. A divorce, the death of a loved one, or the loss of a job. I just experienced mine earlier in life than most. It matters how you deal with it, and how you come fighting back.

I truly support the 2nd admendment, as well as the 1st. Even if I dont agree with someone, I will defend their right to say it.

Hopefully this answered your question.

Eric

In the uk after dunblane massacre they put gun restrictions in place...
And later in the year a guy when fruit loop with a samurai sword...so yes, if they wanna kill they will....
But when all the emo fuk up kid has to do is go to dads garage and take his pick of weapon it's a lot easier....

Serious question, What do you use a semi/full auto assault rifle for ?
Hunting I can understand...but isn't that with single shot or shotgun type weapons ?

But what your saying than is we need to concentrate on making people NOT STEAL. Because what your saying is all the weapons were stolen and not willfully given to these whack jobs.

Since more people are murdered by drunk drivers by mor than 100% more than guns I think our priorities are in the wrong place.

Semi Automatic Weapons (AR-15's) are very good hunting weapons in the right caliber. RMW Xtreme make pistol caliber AR's up to include 50 A&E, 50 Beowulf and 50 Government.

I certainly don't want to hunt Hogs or even worse Bears that could really be pissed off by one shot from a bolt action rifle or shotgun. Quick follow up shot capability is a necessity on big game. The hunters life and others may be at stake.

But when all the emo fuk up kid has to do is go to dads garage and take his pick of weapon it's a lot easier....

Hunting I can understand...but isn't that with single shot or shotgun type weapons ?

You know....I place a lot of the blame on parents...parents that want to be a "friend"...and care more about being their kids friend on facebook, than busting their ass when they mess up. I think there are a lot of kids (and young adults) that dont realize that when you mess up in life, there can be serious consequences.

Wild hogs can be VERY mean...and they are taking over a lot of territory...

But what your saying than is we need to concentrate on making people NOT STEAL. Because what your saying is all the weapons were stolen and not willfully given to these whack jobs.

Since more people are murdered by drunk drivers by mor than 100% more than guns I think our priorities are in the wrong place.

According to the governments way of thinking, this statistic means they need to confiscate everyone's sports cars, but allow them to keep their corolla if they can pass a psych test , and only allow them to have no more than half a tank of gas.

Talk about fucking ridiculous. No one is taking my guns, unless from my dead hands. On an interesting side note, Mississippi, where I live, just started an open carry law. I can tote a peashooter on my side in public. So can a convicted felon, because even though he shouldn't, the cops are not even allowed to ask about the firearm unless a crime is being committed.

After reading this post...I thought about this question. I guess that it comes down to preference. Another weapon could PROBABLY be used for hunting.....but....Its like owning a Vmax. Over here on most interstates the speed limit is 75 mph. My old Suzuki Intruder was governed at 105, so why do I need another bike that runs faster than 75? I want it...I guess is the actual answer.

Do I need any vehicle that runs faster than 75 mph? No...but I do want it. In my house the keys to the car, (Scion FRS, same thing as a toyota GT86) and the keys to the Vmax, are usually laying on the counter. Could someone walk in, take the keys....go speeding down the road at 150 have a wreck, and kill a bunch of people? Yes...they could, but am I responsible enough to have these items, and use them safely...yes.

So, in a nutshell...I guess that it comes down to want...Do responsible gun owners have the right to own an AR-15 and use them responsibly? Yes.

(LOL.....had to include pics of the car)

Attachments

• IMAG0586.jpg
    IMAG0586.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0587.jpg
    IMAG0587.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG0588.jpg
    IMAG0588.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 20
Let's get our terms correct OK.

Assault rifle: A fully automatic weapon which will fire at a high rate as long as the trigger is depressed. ( already well regulated). Military usage.

Modern American Semi- auto rifle: Will only fire one round with each pull of the trigger. A common rifle with many uses. Examples: AR-15, M1A1, Mini-14/30, Marlin Camp-9, Ruger 10-22, Numerous shotguns, and many,many others that are not full auto( ie: Assault rifles)

Don't take my weapons because of the way they look, or how many rounds of ammunition they carry. It is a slippery slope on the way to a single shot rifle.

Lew

Don't you just love the way weapons have become classified by 'looks' rather than function!

REAL assault rifles have been heavily regulated for a long time ....and very difficult to obtain unless you're a bad guy....then, of course, they're a dime a dozen!

Might want to give that a little thought...........:blink000:

Check your numbers, more people (yes, that includes children) are killed each year by blunt force objects such as hammers and baseball bats than semiautomatic rifles so in short, you are wrong... Hell more people die from fists & feet than semiautomatic rifles, all the info is in the FBI uniform crime statistics so I'm not making this up...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Why do I need an AR? Why do people who ask that think it is reasonable to ask that? Any item can be misused; guns are on average (based on morbidity reports) less so then claw hammers.

The answer, I believe, would be a nation wide gun education program such as Driver's Ed. Not government sponsored, but I do believe they have a hand in determining the minimal requirements. Teach safe handling, safe cleaning, and safe storage. One hour a day three days during the some school week for grade schoolers, again at sixteen when you first apply for you license or when you move and apply for a new one in a new state. Make it that 'stupid gun class I have to sit through' that everyone dreads cause they already know it. Test the grade schoolers, make the adults sit through it. Is it going to end gun deaths? Nope, but it will dramatically lower it.

Each time you hear about "...some psycho kid ..." Getting ahold of father's gun it is wholly the fault of the parents.

In the uk after dunblane massacre they put gun restrictions in place...
And later in the year a guy when fruit loop with a samurai sword...so yes, if they wanna kill they will....

To answer your question. We need protection from our repressive Gov't. There is a revolution brewing in the USA. and, it won't help to have a shotgun, or a handgun. Know what the fuck your talking about Buddy, before you comment about OUR affairs!!!

Last edited:
It was a straight honest question as hunters here in Australia dont have them.
No need for attitude....cant I ask questions about it ?
Glad I live in Australia. .yes we have strict gun laws....but our kids are safe....

Back