sheesh, got another bike.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I never get so lucky anymore. I'd fix it up and take the profit. Pipes on it'll only sound like a Hardley.:rofl_200:Cool acquisition in any case, no matter what you do with it.:biglaugh:

That usually happens to me on EBay...I'll throw a real lowball on something I dont really want/need and damn if I dont get ' stuck ' with it 9 out of 10 times...sometimes you can really outsmart yourself .:bang head:

Good luck with the bike...

You can never have too many bikes!!! If it runs, it would be easy to clean it up and resell it.

Put it next to your 535 and start a virago collection! Get one of each...
I bet you could get a good deal on that quad in the background! 25% fewer wheels equals about 95% less price!:rofl_200:

Or give it a good douching, fresh coat of wax, little polishing, and re-sell it. Bet you could get a grand for it without too much problem in the spring.

I've noticed ebay works that way also. When there's something I really want I can put in what I think is a really high max bid to "guarantee" I'll get it, only to find someone else outbids even that at the last second and ends up paying a fortune. Then I casually toss a bid in on some random thing I don't really care one way or the other about and win it, every single time.

You can never have too many bikes!!! If it runs, it would be easy to clean it up and resell it.
Hmmmm:hmmm: That would make a good down payment towards another Max. Oh, by the way,..a lady my wife works with wants to buy the Virago 535. She loves the color. If she's got the money , and is really interested...by by 535. I'm showing it to her tommorrow. I dont particulary want either Virago..been their done that,..zero thrills.:sleep:

Probably be fun just to hack the baffles out of it and just do wheelies,smokers and donuts with

you could easily triple your money on it but just cleaning it up

I just had to bid again...:bang head: I bid $400.00 on the gxr suzi
and I bid $100.00 on the blue contraption. What a butt ugly bike!!!

Attachments

• gxr750 suzuki.jpg
    gxr750 suzuki.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 25
  • sgi suzuki.jpg
    sgi suzuki.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 24
Back