Shifter fell off.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I've done this with brakes before, looks like the same deal with the clutch as per the very helpful shop manual. :) Should be fun.

I have a mityvac and a syringe if you don't. I'll be home all day. Also a MIG welder if the mount needs to be re-welded.

I have a mityvac and a syringe if you don't. I'll be home all day. Also a MIG welder if the mount needs to be re-welded.

That's an awesome offer! I just ordered the mightyvac, but I might look to get your help with the rebuild of the slave at some point in the future. :) I am going to order the parts, and keep an eye on the shifting, if I'm still noticing issues I think the long term fix will be a stock shift lever and a rebuild of that slave cyl.

OK, I'm right down 441, about 15 miles from the 7/11 in Middletown. Good luck!! By the way, Harbor freight sells the mightyvac too. They are on Eisenhower blvd right by where 441 ends at 283 North.

OK, I'm right down 441, about 15 miles from the 7/11 in Middletown. Good luck!! By the way, Harbor freight sells the mightyvac too. They are on Eisenhower blvd right by where 441 ends at 283 North.

And I LOVE Harbor Freight, I've spent a Lot time in there. They have SO much stuff that I need, at prices that I actually am OK with paying. :) A rare find.

Joe

Latest posts

Back