Shipping from China

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys how long did toby haung's rotors take to get to you? lists possibly over a month delivery time right now....

I think they say that to keep you from giving bad ratings on shipping. The shipping speed is so variable due to customs, etc that they can't give an exact time. So they give the longest estimate so the buyer won't be po'ed. I have purchased several items from China and the time varied. The levers I just purchased from wxtracing took 11 days.

Yes my levers only took 11days with no customs duty on them.
Don`t pay too much attention to the tracking # though. I checked it on the 11th day and it said they were in California. I went to the post office here in Newfoundland about 5-6000miles east and they were here.????????

My levers took 14 days to get here. However one thing I noticed was, they went on tour in Alaska, before it got to me. Normally things go to Anchorage first then get farmed out to the rest of the state. This time it went to Juneau first then Anchorage before arriving in Fairbanks. The shipping people said they messed that one up and apologized for the delay. So it would have been about 11 days if they went to Anchorage first.

The rotors took a a couple of days over 4 weeks to get here, the other rotors that were ordered took about 4 weeks to the day.

hey guys how long did toby haung's rotors take to get to you? lists possibly over a month delivery time right now....

Hey there everyone, how goes it. I've been away for so long I fee like I oughta sign in on the New Member thread!

Garrett turned me on to Mad Hornets for a new set of Arashi rotors so I figured I'd let you all know how things went. I ordered them a week ago today for $189 delivered. They originated in Hong Kong, shipped to Taiwan, then Japan, next came Memphis and this morning to Indianapolis. As of right now, they're on the FedEx truck and out for delivery. Seven day turn-around. Nice!

Anyway, hope all of you are doing well out there :)

Back