sick vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diligent1

Reaction score
I need help with a 2002 vmax that my son and i cant get it to run right . We have done everything that we can think of . I live in east Orlando and would pay a fair price for some good old quality renching. Please call Doug at 407 579 9673 or email me at [email protected] thank you very mutch.

I would highly recommend CaptainKyle, he is the local expert when it comes to Vmaxes in Central FL. If you have a trailer you could take it over to his place just outside of Tampa or make arrangements to get him to come out and work on site. On top of that he is a good trustworthy guy who you can put full faith in the work delivered.

Kyle has worked on my bike & is hell of guy. He definitely knows vmax inside & out, as well as other bikes too.
I think he's on vacation right now visiting family though.

What kind of problem are you having maybe we could walk you through it.

I have had business dealing w/"The Captain" on numerous occasions and he is honest, knowledgeable, and easy to deal-with. I strongly recommend that you contact him w/your issue.

This is "The Captain" to-whom I was referring (attachment pic #1) not this guy:
images

Attachments

• Accord_1315 demo_bike 080.jpg
    Accord_1315 demo_bike 080.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 32
Talked to captain kyle today when he gets caught up i am going to leave max with him to work his magic. Thanks everyone for your help my son and i are greatful for your help .

I will let the Bottle of Captain and the 2 girls work on me...:rofl_200::rofl_200:
might even pay:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

A friend of my wife's who is a P.E. (electrical engineering) went through a difficult divorce. He went to court armed with pie-charts and graphics to show his ability to pay what he considered what was 'a fair amount.'

He did so against the advice of his counsel, and by all-accounts, the information was comprehensive, thorough, and illustrative.

He reached the end of his presentation and looked expectantly at the judge.

"Mr. P., I have sat on the bench for more-than twenty years. I have heard thousands of pleadings and yours is by-far the best-researched, best-displayed divorce pleading I can recall. But Mr. P., you were married to Mrs. P. and sir, you have to pay!"

Just remember that. No 'might-pay' about it!
images
images
images
images

Back