Slide signal hole

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1FK00

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the stock diameter of the signal hole in the slide is? Drill bit size is fine.

Slightly smaller then 5/32" if I remember right? Can't really remember right now?
Danny?

The Dynojet bit that comes with a stage 1 kit is a #30 bit at .128" (or close to that), which is what I have, so it's smaller than that.

My intention is to revert back to the smaller hole without buying a new set of slides.$$$

5/64 maybe??

The Dynojet bit that comes with a stage 1 kit is a #30 bit at .128" (or close to that), which is what I have, so it's smaller than that.

My intention is to revert back to the smaller hole without buying a new set of slides.$$$

5/64 maybe??
Think metric it's japan.

I threw that out there suggesting maybe he meant 5/64 rather than 5/32. I'm pretty sure a number drill bit set has a close enough bit to what ever it turns out to be.

I think that's the size of the Dynojet drilled hole, a number #29 or #30 bit - DJ calls it a DD19 just to be cryptic.

Stock has to be something smaller, maybe #40 or so??

Back