So I make toys to kill blacks, latinos and even some whites..... sigh....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
My work was shown on a page and here is what they said.....

Black on Black Crimes Inc.

"My beloved brothers and sisters. Toys like this is unaceptable for our youngest generation and the corporations are making money of the genecide and murder of young black men and latinos and even some whites. This must stop cause this is sick , cruel and thoughtless of the toy makers"

I think the people didn't realize that it was NOT a toy, but a gun made for a specific movie producer for his wife for their anniversary.

Was the gun different? Yes it was. But none the less a responsible person owns this gun and wanted it the way they wanted it.

If you want to have a FDE car, so be it, that's your choice. Want a Call of Duty Orange jeep, cool , congrats on your choice. If you want a specially built custom gun for your wife, than that's your choice too. What I do hate is people judging others ( and telling others what they should or shouldn't do ) on what they want or what they want things to look like.

Anyways, I just thought it was stupid and funny at the same time. I mean seriously my work jumps up on its own and walks around on its own doing violent crime to specific races and colors.... sigh.....

Oh well.....

Todd

Todd, can you post the content of the link? It asks for a facebook account and some of us don't want to be associated w/FB.

It was the Hello Kitty Glock Todd made.
PS
I'm sending a link to your site to my Niece up in Alaska, she'd LOVE that gun. :D

Attachments

• Hello_Kitty_Glock.jpg
    Hello_Kitty_Glock.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 60
What a bunch of retards. This "toy" isn't going to kill anyone on it's own. After all this isn't "Toy Story" and the gun only does the work commanded by it's owner. Should that be killing a would be mugger, robber, rapist, ect.... I have no problem what color, caliber, or type it is!

The Hello Kitty theme isn't exactly my thing but it is an idiot that blames an inanimate object for the root cause of violence. Violence is perpetrated by people, not objects.

Morons like this guy only serve to deflect the problem from the real cause.

Hello Kitty is a dangerous influence on our young people. It's from the oriental mind which is in direct conflict with the Western Mind. It's driving our young people to listen to Binance" and kill people at random.

I myself ran a test.

I laid a cocked and locked 45 automatic next to a loaded Hello Kitty Glock in 9mm on a table and closed the door. Ten minutes later the police arrived and arrested the Glock for killing 27 people...some of them children. The plain 45 auto had not fired even though it's hammer was cocked.

See...you irresponsible person...you should never have made that gun. And It's pink so it might also kill some non heterosexual persons as well.

All pink guns must be confiscated at once.

Didn't see the article since it is on FB, but based on the content of the thread they don't have a leg to stand on. A firearm is a firearm, not a toy. The fact you made one with Hello Kitty on it does not correlate to the inner city crime going on in Detroit, Chicago or any other large city nearby where you live. In the end its the people who are bad, plain and simple.

How did you engrave the end of the barrel?

Very carefully :biglaugh:. Its no different than engraving any other surface other than figuring out the radius of barrel and then figuring out the radius of where your going to put the engraving.

536224_624743560911100_1271445969_n.jpg

The Hello Kitty theme isn't exactly my thing but it is an idiot that blames an inanimate object for the root cause of violence. Violence is perpetrated by people, not objects.

Morons like this guy only serve to deflect the problem from the real cause.

^^Well said

I know a few ladies that would love that gun. Well done :clapping:

I just sent a pic of it to a friend of mine that could be interested in something like that. If she is, can she contact you through the link in your signature?

Back