So what? Everyone could use a little target practice.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so if THEY were to die.. is it because they committed sins?
Nope, but when the Good Lord looks over their resume he'll know what to do!

Somebody is waiting for them...

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

I think it would be very, very interesting if some journalists would put forth a real effort to do some digging into the backgrounds of those doing the protesting. I'd like to know about their education level, their service in the military, their service to their own community, their criminal backgrounds, psychological background, etc?

Seems to me that too much of the time the "squeaking wheels", and the"whack jobs" get a disproportional amount of the grease, and they get their "right's protected" way out of proportion to those who are in the majority.

Their excuses for protesting is "bogus".
The real reason appears to be attention seeking, headlines, and notoriety.
All of which is godless in my opinion.
But hey; it sells papers, talking heads, and t.v. loves it.

It's a sad day in these United States when a military veteran can't be given an honorable burial without some whack job protesters present; disturbing the grieving family, the mourners, and the ceremony. Not to mention simply disturbing the peace in general.

Hurrah for the Patriot Riders!

jester42

From what I've read about those fruitcakes....they are saying God is punishing this evil nation for allowing homosexuality and that's why soldiers are being killed.

I don't quite have a grasp on why they feel the need to picket, however.

Can't imagine how difficult these fucks make it on a family going through the tragedy of burying a loved one!
I'm gonna say it again........

BEAR SPRAY!

Think about it...

:hmmm:

Here's a good parody site of these shittards at Westboro Baptist.

google "God Hates Shrimp"

The nards otta know that during, and after Christ, the beginning of the Church Age, they are not bound by this shellfish thing. They 'should' understand that the Bible has history, about today's living, and the future in it. These people are of a cult, plain and simple. The NT does speak against homoz, as well as the old. But these tards using as a crutch at a trooper's burial is absurd. I wanna ask if they'll change their name to Hell's Kitchen. Notice that those nasty gals all look alike. I once seen a program like, 60 min, where a Mormon guy had 7 wives. They all had long , same colored hair, just like I seen some of these gals in this cult.

they threatened to protest a couple funerals here in oklahoma but when one of their vehicles mysteriously got 4 flat tires and noone in the town they were in would help out... they got the hint real fast. to be honest with as many rednecks as we have here im surprised that is all that happened.

I'm gonna say it again........

BEAR SPRAY!

Think about it...

:hmmm:

Ha! A 'Nam Marine vet attempted to spray the Westboro #$%*'s with bear mace here in Omaha! I attended this funeral as a member of the Patriot Guard Riders.

http://www.ketv.com/video/26562833/detail.html

I tend not to Hate but I HATE the Westboro Baptist Church. Someday they will $%^& with somebody that they shouldn't have @#%ed with.

Didn't they protest the 9 year old that was killed by that Loughner jag off in Arizona?

Personally I think they give Baptists a BAD name and if I was looking to join a church it WOULD NOT be Baptist just for this reason. I'd rather be molested by a priest... lol I'm Catholic so it's funny... Oh and NO I was never molested...

Chris

But........... were you an alter boy? mmmmmmmmmmmmm lol so there was that potential eh! just messin with ya... my wife is catholic

Anonymous (hacktivists) threatened the group last weekend to stop or it would get their informaion and release any and everything they could find. Some people don't care, but personally I wouldn't want my ssn + and any other personal information floating around the web lol. I can honestly say I wouldn't shed a tear if one of the church members got hit by a stray bullet or car...

Latest posts

Back