So, when the world ends tomorrow

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it is now 10.30pm down here in kiwiland and we are still here so it looks like I will have to pay all my bills before the end of the month after all.

I guess that in that case I should take this oppurtunity to wish you all the best for the festive season.

(From my secret bunker) Damn I am so disappointed!! And here I thought some folks from thousands of years ago ending their calendar would end the world. Spent gobs of money buying up food, firearms, and building a super strong bunker all for nothing. Guess there is always the next "end of the world" to look forward to......:rofl_200:

In all seriousness I truly wonder just how many people are freaking out right about now. Can you imagine their anguish when they realize that they have to pay for all those gifts they bought for Christmas!!!

(From my secret bunker) Damn I am so disappointed!! And here I thought some folks from thousands of years ago ending their calendar would end the world. Spent gobs of money buying up food, firearms, and building a super strong bunker all for nothing. Guess there is always the next "end of the world" to look forward to......:rofl_200:

In all seriousness I truly wonder just how many people are freaking out right about now. Can you imagine their anguish when they realize that they have to pay for all those gifts they bought for Christmas!!!

Don't count yer chickens before they spawn Jimmy.....day ain't over yet!! :rofl_200:

I am still here, albeit thigh deep in fresh snow, but I think I'll head over to my buddies garage for a EOTW party. I'll have a few beers and see what happens.

I am still here, albeit thigh deep in fresh snow, but I think I'll head over to my buddies garage for a EOTW party. I'll have a few beers and see what happens.

I'm trying to recall.......:hmmm: wasn't that you BB who was saying about how the lakes protected you guys up der in da Youpper, didn't get hardly much snow 'n all? :ummm:

Eh....Maybe that was someone else!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Just getting home from work now so at least I won't be at work. Think ill go in and take the pretty woman upstairs just in case then play with the kids.

Be funny if they translated the calendar wrong and it is a day or two later than believed... :rofl_200:

I'm trying to recall.......:hmmm: wasn't that you BB who was saying about how the lakes protected you guys up der in da Youpper, didn't get hardly much snow 'n all? :ummm:

Eh....Maybe that was someone else!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I did have a disclaimer in there saying that sometimes the great lakes can turn on us and give us a bunch of snow, but the great lakes had no play in this storm. The moisture came up from the gulf in a sneaky way that it ran headlong into a cold front riding the jetstream. There hasn't been much snow today, if any, but the wind is honking out there and is drifting our fresh blanket of white.

Still standing, still working. Shit I knew I shouldn't have bet it all on the Bears to win the super bowl this year.

(update from the bunker) Still sitting here waiting for it all to end. Know the world needs a good "flushing" and am hopeful the Mayans were off by a few hours.:rofl_200:

Otherwise was a very uneventful day filled with wet snow and coldness outside. :eusa_dance:

Just so you chumps know, the world will not end until I say so. If you think that a little calendar ending would make me ease up on the demands for more mods and cashola spent on your bikes you are sorely mistaken! Now that we are past all this nonsense I will be sending orders out directly to each individual Monkey with plans to make you want to spend any extra money you picked up around the holiday. Christmas bonuses would be a great place to start!!!!

LOL, I get a gift card every year from my employer for Gordon's Food market but the catch is that I pay for it, no kidding!:bang head:

Back