Sources for Clear Engine Covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dezeez

Reaction score
I'm starting to plan my winter projects and I really like the clear engine covers. Don't like the prices. The european sites are really nuts with the exchange rate and all.
I know of the standard suppliers but does anybody know of someone that either is reasonable in price or will modify you own covers? Seems like something a small machine shop could do without too much trouble.
Python Motorsports had a very good price on the water pump covers but they never have them in stock.

I'm starting to plan my winter projects and I really like the clear engine covers. Don't like the prices. The european sites are really nuts with the exchange rate and all.
I know of the standard suppliers but does anybody know of someone that either is reasonable in price or will modify you own covers? Seems like something a small machine shop could do without too much trouble.
Python Motorsports had a very good price on the water pump covers but they never have them in stock.

Check out the VMF links above... Many great sites there. :thumbs up:

I just happened to see a do it yourself clear clutch cover on ebay item # 260176643150
It's priced at $110.00
Check it out...

I just happened to see a do it yourself clear clutch cover on ebay item # 260176643150
It's priced at $110.00
Check it out...

Egads... I don't know about that... :confused2:

I like the metal tang he gives you to keep your boot off the housing though...:thumbs up:

I really can't do this mod as no one matches the late model frame/engine paint...:bang head:

Back