South central rally dates

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

train460

Reaction score
here are the dates for our 2016 dates in Kerrville TX in the spring and Eureka Springs in may
Texasas Hill country rally april 8th-10th
Here is the hotel info
Best Western Sunday house
Kerrville Tx
830-896-1313
You need to tell them you are with the vmax group as there are only 10 rooms being held for us.

Eureka Springs rally in the Ozarks may 28th-30. (sat-mon)
With our Eureka springs rally date being Memorial weekend and eldeweiss requiring a 3 day stay we changed our itinerary abit.
Jim's Missouri ride will be either sat or Sunday and our big ride the other one.
Basically 10 rooms are being held for Friday-Sunday, with departure Monday morning. That is what gigi and I will do. Arrive Friday afternoon and leave monday.
So you need to call Cindy at Eldeweiss and leave a message with a mention of vmax group to get one of the 10 held rooms. They WILL fill up so call and reserve.
http://www.edelweissinn.com/still working on the Fall dates at Remember when.

Michael

Last edited:
Thanks forcthe heads-up Michael. I need the dates before year end, if/when possible, so that I can get the vacation time locked in before anyone else in my dept gets it.:punk:

Updated with hotel info for the Texas Hill Country rally.
See first post

just a reminder with anyone going with us to Big bend after the spring hill country rally in Aprill to bring your passport if you are riding the mules into mexico, literally.
100_4324_zps56f3a17f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for the heads up. I want to make both events this year, but as usual it depends on the schedule.

Next time there, why not save your $20, and walk the 1/8th mile into town from the river crossing, and give that poor little ass a break? It looks like the guy with the black Sisters shirt is going to break his back.

Next time there, why not save your $20, and walk the 1/8th mile into town from the river crossing, and give that poor little ass a break? It looks like the guy with the black Sisters shirt is going to break his back.

Is it my imagination....or does the guy in the black shirt look familiar? :hmmm:

Not sure Eric, but it ought to be carrying one of those "wide load" warning signs, don't you think? The black shirt up ahead looks to be Gigi with Joe Mueller to her left. Little feller riding in back of Joe was a local down there.

Can't wait to get me some apple pie flavored ice cream at the Apple Pie Store in Medina, TX. http://www.lovecreekorchards.com/apple-store/ Darn near worth the trip to TX, even if all the riding were to be rained out again this year.

Not sure Eric, but it ought to be carrying one of those "wide load" warning signs, don't you think? The black shirt up ahead looks to be Gigi with Joe Mueller to her left. Little feller riding in back of Joe was a local down there.

Can't wait to get me some apple pie flavored ice cream at the Apple Pie Store in Medina, TX. http://www.lovecreekorchards.com/apple-store/ Darn near worth the trip to TX, even if all the riding were to be rained out again this year.

I went by the website.....looks REALLY good.

Well as of right now, I WONT be able to make the event in the Texas Hill country. I will be working thru those dates.

Bummer! Maybe we fellow Vmaxers could pool our 'resources', and hire you to attend & act as our personal on site EMT?

Bummer! Maybe we fellow Vmaxers could pool our 'resources', and hire you to attend & act as our personal on site EMT?

Well unfortunately I do industrial safety as well....so I couldn't allow something as unsafe as speeding, people taking pics while in turns, any of those unsafe acts like that.:rofl_200:

Well unfortunately I do industrial safety as well....so I couldn't allow something as unsafe as speeding, people taking pics while in turns, any of those unsafe acts like that.:rofl_200:

Easy peazy Eric.....when you ride along, just ease up a might on YOUR throttle slightly, and then, you wouldn't see any of that going on - up in the front of the pack. lol

EUREKA SPRINGS UPDATE.
If you plan on going you need to call and get a room. 5 are left and April 1st they will be released as there is another cycle group staying and need more rooms.
Call and tell them you are with the vmax group.
Michael

cool. they wont last and a room up there may be hard to find that weekend.
better safe than sorry.
Michael

Getting psyched for the TX Hill country ride. We'll be loading gear in the truck this evening, and are due to pull out Wednesday after we get off work. And the weather forecast is looking really good, especially when compared to the monsoon season that occurred this time last year down there.

Getting psyched for the TX Hill country ride. We'll be loading gear in the truck this evening, and are due to pull out Wednesday after we get off work. And the weather forecast is looking really good, especially when compared to the monsoon season that occurred this time last year down there.

Wish that I could make this one. I wont be even getting back to dry land until Sat afternoon.

Latest posts

Back