spark plug prob

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxuk

Reaction score
now then.......having real problems getting plugs out,the 10mm socket ive got doesnt seem to want to go down plug hole ,tried a deep reach 10mm still having probs ,,..are the plugs 10mm???? im trying to fit iridium plugs ,...even the iridiums are not fitting the deep reach 10mm tool, are they 12mm plugs??i always thought they were standard 10mm .........wishing i had the vmax tool kit NOT supplied with bike ,....any thoughts ........

cheers

cheers bud....feel a bit stupid after going in the garage ,tried a standard 18mm socket just to try for size ,and yea fits like a glove ,...id convinced myself it was a 10mm...............thanks again for quick reply..:punk:

now then.......having real problems getting plugs out,the 10mm socket ive got doesnt seem to want to go down plug hole ,tried a deep reach 10mm still having probs ,,..are the plugs 10mm???? im trying to fit iridium plugs ,...even the iridiums are not fitting the deep reach 10mm tool, are they 12mm plugs??i always thought they were standard 10mm .........wishing i had the vmax tool kit NOT supplied with bike ,....any thoughts ........

cheers
You can find tool kits for the max on ebay....

Have almost every tool I've ever wanted (getting old) But I like the spark plug socket in
the oem tool kit best for the max. Worth buying the kit and stashing it under the seat for sure.
Steve

Sorted it .....needed a Thin Wall 18mm socket,starting is quiker,runs smoother with the iridiums,little idle adjust....gaps at .33........sweet as a nut

Latest posts

Back