Spark Plugs Diag

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dkid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed My Ignitech Unit. Ran 2 tanks of 87 non Ethonal Gas thru. Before and After. Looking for Feedback. Thank Ya

Attachments

• 20230623_095908.jpg
    20230623_095908.jpg
    932.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230623_095914.jpg
    20230623_095914.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
The pictures tell only half the story.
You don't say if you did a plug chop, if they were removed after the engine had idled and if so had it been idling for the same length of time - all factors that can affect the plugs appearance.
It's difficult to tell from the photo but assuming that all you did was change the ICU then any difference would be down to that.

Bottom line is how does the bike feel i.e. better, worse, performing differently and if so in what way, at what revs, accelerating, steady throttle or overrun?

Attached is some info that may help you.

Attachments

• Spark plug technical information.pdf
    799.2 KB · Views: 1
Had just Got back from a 40mile ride. Let it sit a hr to cool down, Then pulled it. Runs pretty good. First plug was before I Ran it after Ignetech install. Ran 2 tanks of Gas thru her and Then pulled the plug again to check it out. Second pics. Doesn't run bad, Just wanted more Opinions than Myself. Lol. Def Run Different than before. Still trying figure it all out. Dont have alot of Experience with Ignetech. Thank you for the Info Max. Appreciate.

Back