Star Trek Beyond

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeus36

Reaction score
I've been a Trekker since the original series came out when I was a kid, so I had to catch the first showing at 7:00 pm on Thursday.

Thought the movie was better than I expected it was going to be, but some scenes were shot so fast it was like a Transformers movie and I couldn't see what was going on. It was also the second time a motorcycle was featured in the reboot movies, but with a much bigger role in ST Beyond.

A lot of action sequences and a fantastic outer space base called Yorktown added to the film. There were some interesting tidbits of trivia for fans that were inside the film from the various past series that I was able to pick up on, but I'm sure they went over the heads of the majority of the audience. (I don't want to post any spoilers)

Great new uniform jackets for off world that I wouldn't mind getting a hold of either...

Anyone seen it and have any thoughts, pros or cons?

My sister said it was good also. I'm going tomorrow.

I've been a trekker for many years. Looking forward to seeing it soon.

This was the most trekkiest of the new trek films. Finally we get a bunch of techo sounding words disguising a deus ex machina just like the old shows! I loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back