Starting

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Moore

Reaction score
My V-Max PCW starts w/ no choke right now. It'll fire, but won't stay running w/ any at all. This wasn't the case in the fall or early spring so I'm "ass"uming it's due to the warm weather. Can someone please explain how/why temps do this? Appreciate it.

Attached is my new friend, he followed my beagles and me home a month ago. No collar or tags and couldn't find the owner, went unclaimed for a week at the shelter,...so we grabbed him. A beautiful 1 year-old male Bluetick. House & kennel trained,... now owns this place.

Attachments

• OakleyDay#1.jpg
    OakleyDay#1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Oakley071712Hello.jpg
    Oakley071712Hello.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 13
Running rich. I have the same issue, but don't want to pull my carbs because I think the boots to the vboost are just about shot. New boots are pricy, so I'm gonna ride as-is till the season ends.
Rejet and float level check is in order for both of us. Good news is once they are jetted properly, mileage and power will increase a bit.

Running rich. I have the same issue, but don't want to pull my carbs because I think the boots to the vboost are just about shot. New boots are pricy, so I'm gonna ride as-is till the season ends.
Rejet and float level check is in order for both of us. Good news is once they are jetted properly, mileage and power will increase a bit.

If I still have it this winter will definitely look into that Jethro, appreciate it. Can't imagine any more power, but it should be right.

Back