Stoner Retiring Already?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26 seems young to pull the pin on a great career.

I don't know. Its a pretty dangerous job. If the bank account is full and the joy is gone, why not quit? Actually once it no longer inspires you to do your best because you lost your passion for it, its time to look into something else. Just my 2 cents.

I don't know. Its a pretty dangerous job. If the bank account is full and the joy is gone, why not quit? Actually once it no longer inspires you to do your best because you lost your passion for it, its time to look into something else. Just my 2 cents.

Well, aside from the personal life and limb safety side of it there is also avoiding "Favreing Up" one's legacy, too.

On an unrelated side note I personally retired from being a stoner in '99 (insert rimshot)

ha ha... retired stoner myself!

The boy went out and grabbed a world championship in his first year racing. He kinda over achieved! If he finds something else to throw himself into, then good on him!

I had retired at one point also......then realized the passion was still there and came out of retirement......

Better to check out at the top than fade away, I guess. The year round, constant worldwide travel of the MotoGP circuit has got to be exhausting....but the money probably isn't!

The year round, constant worldwide travel of the MotoGP circuit has got to be exhausting....but the money probably isn't!

.....Yeah must get sick of it

Attachments

• 2497.jpg
    2497.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 9
That's one thing about Stoner, his wife is quite often his umbrella girl, he prefers her to all the hotties that would love to give him a little shade.:confused2:

Back