Strong border security

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
I took these around 2pm at the east end of Big Bend Park on the Rio Grande.

The potential immigrants were sitting in the shade on the opposite side of the river.

I think the canoe is a ferry?

Seriously tho' I was talking to a girl from Chzeckloslavokia (sp? who the fuck can spell that?)
and she commented with surprise

"Where are the walls and the guards? it's so peaceful and serene!"

Attachments

• DSC005731.JPG
    DSC005731.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC005741.JPG
    DSC005741.JPG
    264.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC005771.JPG
    DSC005771.JPG
    217.4 KB · Views: 29
Oh dude! You need to buy a siren and just blare it out over the valley and see what happens... :rofl_200::clapping:

When i lived in Corpus Christi TX we were headed down to Laredo to do some shopping and we darn near hit a couple that were running across the freeway.

Wow, what can I say.....

How about the fact that I don't have a passport, nor am I a true Canadian. I was brought here to Canada when I was 18 months old from Scotland. Never really thought of myself as any other race than Canadian. However, it is a bitch for me to get across to US to go to a Nascar race or to do some shopping or something.
I don't want to live there - my life is here. I made the mistake years ago - when I was crossing to go camping and told them I was actually British. Holy fuck man, you would have thought I was a highly sought after criminal or something. My point being, I should have just kept my mouth shut and just said I was Canadian. They kept me there at the border for 2hrs. and wouldn't let me go. It would have been easier just to slip over in a canoe I guess...

:bang head: :cheers:

government sponsored skinheads on all boarders...we know nothing but there there all the time...no media allowed at the boarders...problemsolved

Back