Sugar in the Tank

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGMO

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was posted by a good friend of mine who is a Harley Mechanic. He notes below not to piss off the wrong girl.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn, this is gas with approximately one pound of sugar we drained out of a fuel tank today"

Attachments

• Sugar in Harley Gas Tank.jpg
    Sugar in Harley Gas Tank.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 74
This was posted by a good friend of mine who is a Harley Mechanic. He notes below not to piss off the wrong girl.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn, this is gas with approximately one pound of sugar we drained out of a fuel tank today"

This would never happen if he had a v-max since the gas cap needs a key to open :rofl_200:

We do the locking caps on everything at my house.
The bike, Ram, Hawkmobile and even the heating fuel fill cap. Cost of fuel going up, there has been a lot of thefts already.

First of all...my wife would never do that to my bike...she'd find something worse to do to me...:ummm:

Note to self...get a locking gas cap for the Harley...

ya mine on the harley is not locking either. i took the locking one off for a push cap. rethinking that now. I havet talked to him to see what kind of engine damage it had. He mighta had it coming... but the bike sure didnt. lol.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn, this is gas with approximately one pound of sugar we drained out of a fuel tank today"[/QUOTE Tell your mechanic to put some milk in it and bake her a cake.:rofl_200:No telling what she mite have done if it did have a locking cap.

That's were I keep the spare key, in the gas cap. I might re think that now.
Doing something like that, sucks. Screw with a mans ride? I never was sure if everything I ever herd about this nasty trick was true, but figured it'd at least clog up everything. A potatoe trimmed to fit Her exhaust pipe, and for the person that told her how to do it? Drive it in a foot or so, then spray paint it black. A mechanic will look up there and not see it right away. Sit back and watch the fun.
rofl_200.gif

I hear a lot of Harley riders have a little sugar in their tank. Oh this was literal... Nevermind ;).

That's were I keep the spare key, in the gas cap. I might re think that now.
Doing something like that, sucks. Screw with a mans ride? I never was sure if everything I ever herd about this nasty trick was true, but figured it'd at least clog up everything. A potatoe trimmed to fit Her exhaust pipe, and for the person that told her how to do it? Drive it in a foot or so, then spray paint it black. A mechanic will look up there and not see it right away. Sit back and watch the fun.
rofl_200.gif
That's a good one steve! Or change the wires around on her distributor cap or coils. That would drive a mechanic nuts trying to figure why it wont run.

Latest posts

Back