Sumitomo 6 pot

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

globber99

Reaction score
Just scored a set of sumitomo 6 pot calipers off ebay for $75 shipped. I went ahead and got a rebuild kit for them as well. Was really considering going dual busa calipers and 320mm rotors but for the price it was a no brainer. I was also thinking about going for the chinese knock off wave rotors on ebay. I keep seeing good remarks about the Tony Huang seller but it seems like hes no longer selling them. Does anyone have any recent with experience knock off rotors on ebay and can tell me the seller's user name?
Thanks in advance.

"Optimism": buying 6-pot calipers for a VMax you don't own yet according to your bio. :biglaugh:

I'm guessing you're single, 3 bikes and looking to buy another.

Need to update my profile, just got the vmax(2003, 4600 miles)a few weeks ago and ive been going through it, cleaned carbs, cops, new tires, oil change, coolant flush, and now the brakes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There's a bunch of them on ebay.The most recent set I bought was a couple of weeks ago a pair for $100 usd.
I have been using them for several years now on my two bikes and soon to be a third, never had any problems at and have fitted at least another 3 sets for other people.
Early fronts and any year rear work with stock callipers with an adapter I make that Sean Morley sells.

Attachments

• brakes 008 (Large) (1).jpg
    brakes 008 (Large) (1).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 28
  • brakes 014 (Large).jpg
    brakes 014 (Large).jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 30
The maker of those discs and many more is Arashi. Can't go wrong with them they just look good.

Back