Supercharger kit?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billmps

Reaction score
Anyone know where to find a complete supercharger kit for gen 1 Vmax? Contacted a few different places that had bits and pieces but not a complete kit. Not sure if they sell it as a complete kit anymore?

I've still got the complete bike (less header). Just haven't taken the time to disassemble it yet (other house projects to do anyway)
I like the Magnacharger kit - looks alot cleaner/neater than the mad max kit. Any way to piece one thease kits together from different places/manufacturers?

The hardest part is getting the cast intake. Or you have to fabricate your own. Plus get all the other parts custom machined out. Not an easy task

The hardest part is getting the cast intake. Or you have to fabricate your own. Plus get all the other parts custom machined out. Not an easy task
Would the mad max intake work in place of the Magnacharger intake? What other parts should I look for? I have found people with bits and pieces of the Magnacharger kit but not a complete kit.

I am not sure what will and won't swap but from what I can see zero between the Mad Max setup will interchange with the Magnacharger setup.

Back