Forward Controls

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TooOld

Reaction score
Has anyone bought and installed the Tarazan 17" forward controls? I just bought my first VMax (02) and the seller had this forward control kit he included in the sale. The kit is missing the 2 connecting rods. I contacted a couple of retailers that sell the kits but not parts for them. If someone out there have this kit installed on you VMax I would really appreciate it if you could tell me the length of these 2 rods. I believe I can make my own if I knew the length. Thank you!

Has anyone bought and installed the Tarazan 17" forward controls? I just bought my first VMax (02) and the seller had this forward control kit he included in the sale. The kit is missing the 2 connecting rods. I contacted a couple of retailers that sell the kits but not parts for them. If someone out there have this kit installed on you VMax I would really appreciate it if you could tell me the length of these 2 rods. I believe I can make my own if I knew the length. Thank you!
Go to one of the Bobber sites where, rods, hyme joints, pivots etc. are easily found.
If you look at my bike pic, I have those same controls but with bigger diameter, hardened hardware.
Also I reclocked pivot points to change the routing of the brake rod.
I can send rod dims tomorrow eve.

Go to one of the Bobber sites where, rods, hyme joints, pivots etc. are easily found.
If you look at my bike pic, I have those same controls but with bigger diameter, hardened hardware.
Also I reclocked pivot points to change the routing of the brake rod.
I can send rod dims tomorrow eve.
Thanks @gentsvmax that is one bad ass looking ride!

Back