• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Supertrapp slip-ons for Gen 1 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V4Musclebike

Reaction score
Supertrapp slip-ons - SOLD

Sold! Thanks!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 147
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 143
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Rollie, Sorry about the lack of an intro. I registered here a while ago but never got around to posting anything until now. I've listed the 'trapps in a few places but figured this would probably be the best place to find a buyer.

BTW, I realize the first post being a "for sale" ad may seem a little sketchy but several members here know me from V4MuscleBike.com and can vouch for me as Texas-ss did (thanks man!).

BTW, I realize the first post being a "for sale" ad may seem a little sketchy but several members here know me from V4MuscleBike.com and can vouch for me as Texas-ss did (thanks man!).
I'll definitely vouch for you without reservation.

As already stated above he's a great guy and I wouldn't hesitate to buy these from him if I needed them.

Beekeeper, dannymax, hijacker, Redbone and KJShover (and I'm sure a few others) are also well aware of who V4Musclebike is and I'm sure they would also be happy to vouch for him.

No problem for posters with credibility from the forum. :punk: We get more than a few with their first post being a for sale post for bike or parts with no intro. :bang head:

Thanks guys.

Rollie, Sorry about the lack of an intro. I registered here a while ago but never got around to posting anything until now. I've listed the 'trapps in a few places but figured this would probably be the best place to find a buyer.

Back