Support PETA...not what you think it is

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnblaid

Reaction score
I have often said negative things about an organization called PETA (I though it stood for People for the ethical treatment of Animals) because I thought they supported equal rights for animals, including a free education and welfare benefits.

I was SO WRONG.

I saw on a bumper sticker the other day that PETA actually stands for PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS. The goal of the organization is evidently to make the Rib Eye Steak the National Meat.

Holy Crap. I have to join at once! I'm gonna send them some money to make up for my ignorance.

I so Deeply Apologize.

We have a place in NJ called Cubby's BBQ restaurant.
They make a rack of ribs that falls off the bone, and makes you go silly after eating it.. :rofl_200:
I swear they must marinade those things in marijuana juice, because you get stupid silly afterwards. :),, Oh,, but they're sooooo good.. :punk:

PETA (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS).. LOL That's great..

We have a place in NJ called Cubby's BBQ restaurant.
They make a rack of ribs that falls off the bone, and makes you go silly after eating it.. :rofl_200:
I swear they must marinade those things in marijuana juice, because you get stupid silly afterwards. :),, Oh,, but they're sooooo good.. :punk:

PETA (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS).. LOL That's great..

Cubbys.....great food there. But their prices.....$24 for a rack of ribs?!

Add a drink, side and tax and you're well over $30. That's a pretty expensive lunch.......for me anyhow.

Back