Syria....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
I am kind of amazed how our Government got to be in power sometimes...... WHO are these people that voted for them?

Oh wait, just blame in on Bush.....:rofl_200:

images

941645_10151451948372971_459762936_n.jpg

Like i told you before Todd if you do research and understand who funds the federal bank you will understand why america and its government works the way it does. Alot of the time i dont like the way the world is but if i look at what the power of our military could do to the world and us I feel thankfull everyday i live the way i do. We all could be crushed over night and with in a few weeks most would be in big trouble if not all ready dead. So i say find a way to enjoy your life and family as much as you can while you still can. And do your best to be prepared for the worst if it comes. When doing this you must think water and food first than you must be able to protect them and your family. I know you have a shit ton of protection and more than likley you have some food to get by but can you filter water on the move. water is very heavy. If you make sure you got the basics covered and quit watching tv and find away to enjoy life while you can you will find that everyone else is living in fear not you.

LOL...that is all thats on the news today.

•Advising, training and assisting Syrian rebels: $500 million per year to start. "The scale could range from several hundred to several thousand troops with the costs varying accordingly," Dempsey wrote.

•Establishing a no-fly zone: $500 million to start, $1 billion per month to maintain. Keeping Syria's air forces grounded requires destroying its air defenses, shooting down enemy aircraft and bombing airfields.

•Controlling chemical weapons: More than $1 billion per month. It would require the initial attack and a no-fly zone. It would also require ground forces to assault and secure critical sites. Not all of the weapons would be secured, Dempsey wrote.

Its all fear and if big money needs to do this move it will be done. I just hope we all can keep living as good as we do for a long time to come. The comercial market has not crashed yet and if it does it will be worst than the real estate market. Maybe it wont but i wont be counting on that.

Ah politics... :bang head: How about those Vmaxes? :punk:

Also, another diversion... NFL goes back into full swing next weekend, who is looking forward to breaking in a new couch or putting a few new creases in the leather of the existing one?

Also, another diversion... NFL goes back into full swing next weekend, who is looking forward to breaking in a new couch or putting a few new creases in the leather of the existing one?

Syria lessly , those Vmaxes are Kick ass . especially the NEW RED ONES :rofl_200:. GO PATS !

LOL...Hopefully there are no Dallas fans here...

Q: Where do you go in Dallas in case of a tornado?
A: Cowboys Stadium - they never get a touchdown there!

Holy friggin cow!!!! I actually agree with the OP on something!!
icon6.gif
If Bush were in office, and he asked Congress for what Obama is asking, he'd be dragged naked through the streets of D.C. on broken glass. I'm not a Bush fan, but the clown we have in office now, is dangerous. So is the situation we are facing with Syria. We have a wannabe leader that wants to order a strike on a country because the news media and government wants us to believe Assad attacked his own people with chemical weapons. It's a complete joke. That attack was probably carried out by someone who wants help from the US military. I don't think Assad wants that kind of help.

Rick u r funny. And so am I go lions :biglaugh:

It's a complete joke. That attack was probably carried out by someone who wants help from the US military. I don't think Assad wants that kind of help.

My thought EXACTLY! Assad had nothing to gain. He already 'owned' his people. He had everything to lose by gassing his own'ed' people. He was set up- prolly with our very own CIA's help.

I'm an eagle fan. Such a die hard fan that I want them to be Paul bearers at my funeral. So they can let me down one more time

Yes, I can't wait (NFL), though the first game is going to have to be taped because of Rice-0-Rama, a major bike event in the N.E. This is my favorite time of year to ride. Cool weather makes the old Vmax run even better.
I'm aware of the sword of DAMOCLES hanging over all our heads, but would rather drown it all out with the exhaust note of my 4-2 screaming across the asphalt, than prepare to survive another few weeks in a hellish world, if something catastrophic happens.
Go Pat's!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an eagle fan. Such a die hard fan that I want them to be Paul bearers at my funeral. So they can let me down one more time

:rofl_200:

At least they are consistent? It could always be worse, imagine if you were pulling for the Browns.

I've been a Saints fan all my life. Grew up watching Archie Manning play. Grew up watching a LOT of great players WAY past their prime play for the Saints(Ken Stabler, Earl Campbell, etc). Loved the days of the Dome Patrol(Swilling, Jackson, Mills and Vaughn). Don't even talk to me about the Ditka years... I'm trying to pretend those never happened.

Back