Take The MSF Rider Awareness Test

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool find i got an 17 out of 20 on the perception :( the one just before the rain one bombed me

but honestly guys youre riding vmaxes, how much more training do you need. youre just gonna die soon anyway right??

Some signs I have never ever seen and I have lived in 6 different states. Weird :confused2:

cool find i got an 17 out of 20 on the perception :( the one just before the rain one bombed me

but honestly guys youre riding vmaxes, how much more training do you need. youre just gonna die soon anyway right??

Uh...not my plan mattness!!

20/20 signs.....19/20 collision avoidance

I was 18 for 20 and 16 for 20, I think i might have been driving to fast when I took the test. Maybe danny should lead

Well,
I got 6/20 sign recognition and 2/20 situational. However, before any of you motor heads insults my score you should keep in mind I have been drinking heavily, I purchesed my liscence directly through avenues opened by our ex-governor, and I have a wanton disregard for authority.:th_scared:

Sign recognition

1st time 17/20
2nd time 20/20 (signs change randomly)

Road condition

1st time 14/20
2nd time 17/20

It's kinda cool, you can take it again and it's different each time :)

Back