Tax Time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
I'm just giving a heads up about the tax returns. There was talk of taking longer to get your refund this this year. I electronic file. I did my taxes on the 4th of feb. Got the check in my account today:clapping: Pretty quick. Since I didn't win the 500 million, This still gives me a little money to spend:eusa_dance:

Are you sending any this way lol? We filed not too many days ago and show we are getting our refund back tomorrow. Quicker then we had before too (also electronically file).

Good to hear. I put my 1040's in the mail just yesterday - Fed & MO - but we owe KS, and so, will delay mailing that one. lol

Our tax returns are a little more complicated than some due to the fact that we own several rental properties but our tax accountant reckons that we should receive our rebate within 7 - 10 days. Can't argue with that :)

Chris.

Got our federal refund in a bit more than a week. As usual, New York State is dicking around with the refunds..

I always have more held out so it's sort of like a savings plan. I had to pay ONE year and said piss on that and would rather have less each week then get shafted big time at the end of the year.

I always have more held out so it's sort of like a savings plan. I had to pay ONE year and said piss on that and would rather have less each week then get shafted big time at the end of the year.

I Do the same thing. The "smart" way is to figure out how to be even in the end. Get all the money out of the check that you can. The problem is having the disipline to save or invest the same amount of money that you get back in the tax return. I got 11 grand back between fed and state. No way I would come close to saving that amount. There's to many ways to spend it a little at a time.

Back