TCI/CDI/ECU repair place in europe.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red98vmax

Reaction score
There is english at the bottom of this page. They repair damaged TCI/CDI units and let you know where they went bad. Anyone know of anything like this more local? Anyone try these guys?

http://tinyurl.com/d8v8mx

Steve

You can just do an exchange for these through Sportmax and keep your dollars in the USA and deal with a V Max guy to boot! Owner could use the business to pay for medical bills. Please do your patriotic duty.:punk:

You can just do an exchange for these through Sportmax and keep your dollars in the USA and deal with a V Max guy to boot! Owner could use the business to pay for medical bills. Please do your patriotic duty.:punk:

Good to know about John's program Pat, my TCI is fine, but for the cost of a new one at $400+, I'd want to look at alternatives to sending my dollars and support to Japan. Do you know more about John's service than you posted? Hopefully, he doesn't outsource to overseas like what happened to my job.

Steve

Latest posts

Back