• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Teensy weensy plastic thing!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazwell

Reaction score
I never knew this section was here! I just tripped myself out by finding it!

When I pulled apart my carbs I dropped one of the bits of plastic that goes over the choke shaft. The thing shaped like a top hat.

I've since cleaned the floor and filtered all the dirt through my fingers, with no luck. It's gone. :bang head:

Would anyone have one, or do I have to get inventive? :biglaugh:

Sean or Kyle should have it.... I know Kyle has lots of carb parts...

Good Luck,
Dave

But Australia Baz?! I suppose it could be put in an envelope but it may not get there now that envelopes are sorted by machines. Ever think about moving to where there are people, and Vmaxes and dealerships. Come on on over, there is plenty of room.

You mean the choke rod bushing where it goes thru the carb body? Yup, I can fix you up. Probly have to ship it in a padded envelope, PM me your add'y, I'll calc the postage and get back to you.
Danny

Yeah, they are the same color as my sealed concrete garage floor! If you are like me Baz, you'll stumble across it a few weeks or months down the road after you have already replaced it!
Murphy's Law at work in AUS too?

You mean the choke rod bushing where it goes thru the carb body? Yup, I can fix you up. Probly have to ship it in a padded envelope, PM me your add'y, I'll calc the postage and get back to you.
Danny

Thanks! Will do just that.

But Australia Baz?! I suppose it could be put in an envelope but it may not get there now that envelopes are sorted by machines. Ever think about moving to where there are people, and Vmaxes and dealerships. Come on on over, there is plenty of room.

I laughed so hard bourbon and coke came out my nose! :rofl_200:

To be fair, I decided to check out where the best place to live in the world was. Can't find any stars and stripes on this webpage! ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_most_livable_cities
Despite being the most remote city on the planet, Perth makes the top 10. :punk:

Sure you don't want to come here? We have 2525500 sq. km of space in WA, and almost 2.5 MILLION (yes, thats right, MILLION!!!!) people. But I'm sure we could squeeze you in!

I have a akill that I could probably
find a job no problem but 150 Kms to work one way? No thanks. Plus I have hundreds of Vmaxes surrounding me and some of the best bike shows o ly a few hours away. I got access to Morley's, Boxxenstopp, Under Pressure, LCR, RMS, PCW and UFO and about ten Star dealerships within driving distance. Don't waste any more rum. Naughty G wants to come back to Florida, you should too. I'll introduce you to a blonde and Coprunnet all in the same night! Jay Gleason lives in my town even. Does it get any better than that!?

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

I have a akill that I could probably
find a job no problem but 150 Kms to work one way? No thanks. Plus I have hundreds of Vmaxes surrounding me and some of the best bike shows o ly a few hours away. I got access to Morley's, Boxxenstopp, Under Pressure, LCR, RMS, PCW and UFO and about ten Star dealerships within driving distance. Don't waste any more rum. Naughty G wants to come back to Florida, you should too. I'll introduce you to a blonde and Coprunnet all in the same night! Jay Gleason lives in my town even. Does it get any better than that!?

When in doubt...Gas it !!!
You can take my place in Florida. I want to leave so bad it aint funny. I just saw this & will look for a piece if I have it I will send it out with the rest of your stuff.

Kyle, don't you dare leave me with all these Vmaxes here. It's bad enough as it is. Hope I never get into Gen 2s or I'll be divorced and having to buy a warehouse or quonsethut ala Morley.

Kyle, don't you dare leave me with all these Vmaxes here. It's bad enough as it is. Hope I never get into Gen 2s or I'll be divorced and having to buy a warehouse or quonsethut ala Morley.
I will FInd Vmax's where ever I go. Christine & I are talking about getting out of here but probably will be a while with the housing market.

Latest posts

Back