thank you Dannymax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
Thanks danny for the winshield.Wow, its in "like new" condition, and so easy to install. It sure makes a big difference over the old windshield. There is no wind buffeting on the high way, and high speeds are more stable.The other winshield use to "rock" the bike side to side at high speed. I am very pleased.Thank you.

Attachments

• vmaxwindshield 001.jpg
    vmaxwindshield 001.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 29
  • vmaxwindshield 002.jpg
    vmaxwindshield 002.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 26
Just curious.............does a windshield of that type stay where it belongs @ supersonic speeds?

If it does, I may consider putting one on for to/from work - to keep a few more bugs off my dress shirts. I got this thing about bug guts showing when I am at work - on the way home is no problemo.

Thanks.

Thanks danny for the winshield.Wow, its in "like new" condition, and so easy to install. It sure makes a big difference over the old windshield. There is no wind buffeting on the high way, and high speeds are more stable.The other winshield use to "rock" the bike side to side at high speed. I am very pleased.Thank you.

You're very welcome ripinanroarin....I'm really glad you like it! :clapping:

Just curious.............does a windshield of that type stay where it belongs @ supersonic speeds?

If it does, I may consider putting one on for to/from work - to keep a few more bugs off my dress shirts. I got this thing about bug guts showing when I am at work - on the way home is no problemo.

Thanks.
had the bike up to 180kms, no flutering or bending, rock solid! Its a good desighn. Not crapy. Has a really nice curv to it as well.:biglaugh:
P.S thats 111mph.

Latest posts

Back