Thank you for being a friend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
I just want to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you.I have meant very few on here that dosent have a heart,We may disagree,But that's ok,We each are intitled to our own opinion's.This is truly a brotherhood of good guy's.Durning my crash over three years ago,Quite a few of you came to my rescue,With offerings of parts help or concern about my recovery,And through the years ive seen this happen again and again.None of us is perfect,We just do the best we can.Young,Old,And in the middle.Good bad happy sad.Were there for each other,And that's what being a brotherhood is all about.Not big into religion,But if he is there,I hope he Takes a moment to bless each and everyone of you!Take care my friends.And god bless YOU ALL.Happy summer.POPPOP.:clapping::clapping::punk::biglaugh::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Thanks Terry, you've been very friendly and helpful to any and everyone here and seem to have a true concern of people and their personal issues. I'm very glad to get a chance to know people here and there's few around anywhere that seem as nice a guy as you. That's why I think it was me that nominated you for your nice guy award for that very reason. Have a Safe and fun riding season brother and hopefully our paths will cross someday and we can ride together. Take care, Ed✨

Terry, Better friends and brothers here than the MC that I started 18 years ago.
Really don't know why I still hang with those guys when I have everyone here.?

We have a lil bike club up here,Just joined about 6 months ago.Anything goes as far as bikes,Had one meetup in chimney rock,I try to be a good guy in general,Just don't gain anything being a shit,Life is too short to waste,Worked hard most of my life,Done my best to be a good hubby dad poppop and friend.Taking lil guy's grandkids to Dollywood tomorrow for 4 days,My old tail will be dragging,But there worth it.Try to treat my friends like I would like to be treated,Seen to many waste there lives.Live to work,Work to live.And won't live long enough to pay for it all.One year and nine months and our place is paid for,Im sure gonna be a lazy shit then.Thank you all for being my friends.Terry.

Back