The creatures around

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Yesterday me and my littlest grand daughter spent most of the day searching the woods,Not for just any thing,In this lil persons eyes these are very important creatures,Poppop?what did you see it,See what,I ask.THE WOODS MONSTER!!!!!No did you?Him over there said addie,She ran in that direction,Stoped and said come on poppop!!!You gotta help me!So we searched.Wasn't to long she said look!PINK FOOT!!Back in the hunt!After about 10 minutes we had to rest1/8 of a mile is quite a lot for addie.She said poppop im hungry.Im so glad i brought the sqeeze drink a apple sauce,She finished her snack,Climed a few fallen trees Looked toward the river,And sputtered out are there any cotton head rattle mouth down there?Another hunt that ended in throwing rocks and sticks in the river.With the sun going down,And momma coming soon.We had to head for home,Walking through the field with the house in sight Addie spotted a grizzelhead bear,This pursiut lasted about 5 minutes.Out of energy and time we went home,She laid down on the couch and dreamed about all the imaginary creatures she and poppop pursued,All the other grandkids still talk of there adventers with poppop,Even though they dissapered with time,Hope and prey they last a lifetime.my wish is they have adventures like this with theres,And tell the storys.Long after poppop is gone.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 28
VERY COOL, memories of a lifetime.............for BOTH of you!

Maybe I've had too many beers and am missing both my 24 year old and my 14 year old girls, had a lot of moments like that with them.

But your post just made me all misty.

Your awesome.

Maybe I've had too many beers and am missing both my 24 year old and my 14 year old girls, had a lot of moments like that with them.

But your post just made me all misty.

Your awesome.
My friend with the year you had i was misty for you as well.You have a great heart.And have been one hell of a good dad.Enjoy your beer.

Great story!.............They will be remembered, even after your gone...............Tom.

Ah, the infamous Pink Foot and Grizzlehead Bear. Very elusive!

Good times.

Very cool Terry.....good on ya for taking the time and energy to make that little girls day!
worthy00.gif
It's what i do im poppop
___VERY COOL, memories of a lifetime.............for BOTH of you!Yes it is and i enjoy it_______________Great story!.............They will be remembered, even after your gone...............Tom.I truly hope so.Ah, the infamous Pink Foot and Grizzlehead Bear. Very elusive!Dont forget the cotton head rattle mouth!Yes good times.There love is real.They love me just becuase.That's good enough for me

That was a Very Cool Story. I can remember my younger sons close encounter with a low flying comtopter in our wooded back yard. Some children's stories last a lifetime and they're Priceless...

Thanks for the great story! It brings back nice memories of precious times with my 2 daughters. Kids are awesome at that age no doubt.

It's a good thing too, because later on they can be a real PITA! :rofl_200:

Great story Poppop. Next time, you need to tell her the stories of the Mod Monkey's visit to you and every Vmax owner. Wait.... better not, might scare the bageesee's out of her ! :rofl_200:

That was a Very Cool Story. I can remember my younger sons close encounter with a low flying comtopter in our wooded back yard. Some children's stories last a lifetime and they're Priceless...
Yes dave it is.Sometimes it's one of the things that keep me sane,Them and my friends.Take care my brother.

good times:punk:....ill never forget all the great times walking in the woods with my dad.

Thanks for the great story! It brings back nice memories of precious times with my 2 daughters. Kids are awesome at that age no doubt.

It's a good thing too, because later on they can be a real PITA! :rofl_200:
Ive seen that pita side too!When my son was learning to drive we lived on a dirt road not very traveled,After a couple of weeks he asked,Can i do it by myself?I said yes BUT BE CAREFUL!The next morning it was raining,He woke up eat and started dad can i,can i?I said ok,We lived on a small hill,The wifes honda was parked in the front near the porch.I heard my son revving and spinning the tires on the 80s model gran prix.I looked out the window and told the wife,I better get out there,He is trying to park near you car,Dont know why?About then i heard a helluva crash.I ran to the door and slung it open!He had drove the gran prix under the house!I said Son,What the hell are you doing.I think he thought i was going to kill him.With most of the front end now under the house.He looked at me rolled down the window and said,Dad i missed the honda,And the front porch too!I ll have it out in just a minute!I was in shock!I said ok then park it.I wasn't mad,Don't know how i felt!Heard the creek of the fenders against the wood and more tire spin as he backed out,I went back in,Wife ask everything ok?For the most part i said.My son came in looked at me and said,Dad,I MISSED THE HONDA!!AND THE FRONT PORCH!!I said yes you did my son!But now were are gonna cut back on the drivers ed!Becuase we have a new class.He looked at me and said quitely,What kind of class?We are going to attend block laying class.Which we did for about a week.One of a thousand memories.PITA.yes Loved,Yes Still PITA.Sometimes.I was young once too!AND A PAIN IN EVERYONES ASS!:bang head:

Great story Poppop. Next time, you need to tell her the stories of the Mod Monkey's visit to you and every Vmax owner. Wait.... better not, might scare the bageesee's out of her ! :rofl_200:
I wore a werewolf costume and talked the wife and parents into going along.I got all dressed up.The wife kids and grandkids.All came outside looking for the monster.I was supposed to jump from behind a tree and go aarrgggghhh.I couldnt see that well,But jumped out and went aarraggghh.And run into another tree in the process,smashed my snoot.And exclamed oh shit!They all run back into the house.The oldest grandchild looked at nana and said.Something wrong with that monster nana!She said Why matthew?He said him runs into trees and sais badwords!:rofl_200:

cool story! you should collect all of them into a little, oh what does one call them, a little anthology of sorts, nevermind the grammar--it's your ability to story-tell and method of frank recant that need to be captured.

you're the best granddad. i never enjoyed the company of mine (both died before i was born). i wish my daughter could have experiences similar to the ones that you share with yours.

I have three children and some of the funnier times where with my dad. He would pop his lower denture out of his mouth at them then pull it back in, then ask the kid if they could do that. Well of a course they are trying to do the same but with no luck. So here are my kids making these god offal faces and we are trying our hardest not to laugh at them as we watch this go on. Yes the memories that you are able to make with your grandchild can be the best of times for both of you. My father pasted a few years ago and and at his funnel my oldest stuck hear tongue out at him, then tried to show him her bottom teeth and said "I've tried to do it but can't, you cheated." That was when I knew how much he meant to her. And I am 100% sure she will never forget her pawpa.

One year at Christmas the kids were in my moms backyard, watching two desert box turtles on the back porch where they come up to eat. My mother has about 20 of these in her back yard, my dad used to bring them to her. They've made a colony back there and will come up on the porch to eat doggie kibble she puts out.

The two turtles in question were mating (turtles do it doggy style, its immediately obvious what they're doing)
The kids are ranging from around 4-9 years old.

I step out and am watching when one of my nephews says "what are they doing?"
I said "they're making babies"

The youngest one drops down to his knees and gets a real close look and then says "well 'where are they?"

I almost choked.

Latest posts

Back