The debt ceiling explained

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
Here's another way to look at the Debt Ceiling:

Let's say, You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood....and your home has sewage all the way up to your ceilings.

What do you think you should do ??
Raise the ceilings, or pump out the shit?

Your choice is coming Nov. 2012

MtnMax/Magniac, I nominate you to go to Washington and explain you're thoughts and concerns to the one's who want to raise the ceiling, good explanation.........

The real problem with choosing people to send to Washington is that the people who are smart enough to do the job, are also smart enough to know that they don't want the job. Therefore we get left with only the dregs to select from.

i would call me. I am in the sewer clean rodding biz and all. so on that note maybe washington could call me to get everything worked out!

Actually, I'd prefer to move to a new house...... But, seriously there are none better in my book...
I'd like to find an Oversized, Super Charged, Nitrous Injected, Dual Turbo Charged Shit Pump........
And, get rid of all the current politicians country wide or atleast those Left of Center.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back