The End

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 dead, absolute madness.

OK so when does the show start?
SarcasticWelloffFinch-max-1mb.gif

A sad day in the history of the US Capitol ended.
A sad day was the initiation of the 'Vietnam War' that killed millions for no reason including 70,000 dead US soldiers,,most drafted. Today we are friends with the same commie regime because we can make money off the cheap labor and trade they provide,,,,sweet??? I say that is treason to all those dead and wounded USA soldiers that fought there!! $$$$$$$$

As an outsider I don't expect I have much of a right to comment. But I will say that one, two, or even more wrongs don't make a right. History is history, you can only influence the future.

As an outsider I don't expect I have much of a right to comment. But I will say that one, two, or even more wrongs don't make a right. History is history, you can only influence the future.
You are not an outsider just because you do not live here , all opinions are valued and should be shared . If someone does not like it they can scroll by it . It is just a damn shame how people cannot get along together for the better of mankind !

Shit!!!! This country will be divided from here on out man some won't accept biden and others will so pretty much there is nothing thats gonna change that. Even if they said today trump is remaining president then we'd still be divided. Its not like the president is the sole rule maker its gotta go through the proper channels so i don't know why everyone is so upset. I understand its mostly democratic power now but as human beings let's atleast give them a chance and see what happens before we start burning shit down and killing each other.

Remember when most people laughed at all the stupid conspiracy theories?

Trump made all of that real by endorsing them and actively promoting them.

Big Tech helped as well because it made them obscenely rich.

That is all over now. Trust me, Big Tech is going to get slaughtered in court along with a great many other enablers.

Trump said in 2015, and I quote," I love the uneducated! "

That's exactly who he took advantage of. Now, they're all dying because they think Covid-19 is a hoax, losing their careers because they though Trump would save them, and going to prison because they believed a lie about election fraud that never happened.

There's going to be a massive reckoning over all of this. It will cost Big Tech billions and many people are going to go to prison.

Countless people will lose not just their jobs, but their careers.

The legal carnage will last for at least the next 2 years.

Shit!!!! This country will be divided from here on out man some won't accept biden and others will so pretty much there is nothing thats gonna change that. Even if they said today trump is remaining president then we'd still be divided. Its not like the president is the sole rule maker its gotta go through the proper channels so i don't know why everyone is so upset. I understand its mostly democratic power now but as human beings let's atleast give them a chance and see what happens before we start burning shit down and killing each other.

The country was divided ever since this pic became a reality, or people were using this symbol as their avatar.

I was publicly dressed down on this forum when there was a political thread going on, and I said about the president at the time, "Not my president". I was then told that no matter what my thoughts were about the man, I should still have respect for the office. I thought about this for a while......and they were RIGHT. I was NOT showing the office of the President of the United States due respect. Upon reflection, I was going against how I had been raised.

I've lost a few VERY good friends based on my voting choices. The sad part about it, is that instead of trying to find out how or why I voted how I did, I was automatically deemed racist and evil.

I have even been hung up on, by GREAT friends, when emotions came into play.

Yes, the burn out pit is an "anything goes" area of the forum.....but do we as a group really want to go here about politics?

Attachments

• captureno1 (1).png
    captureno1 (1).png
    200.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 791px-Red_stylized_fist.svg.png
    791px-Red_stylized_fist.svg.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back