The Joke thread!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEADLINES FROM THE YEAR: 2059

Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Mexifornia, formerly known as California .

White minorities still trying to have English recognized as Mexifornia's third language.

Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and livestock.

Baby conceived naturally! Scientists stumped.

Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.

Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 10 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.

France pleads for global help after being taken over by Jamaica . No other country comes forward to help the beleaguered nation!

Castro finally dies at age 112; Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.

Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.

85-year $75.8 billion study: Diet and exercise is the key to weight loss.

Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lbs.

Global cooling blamed for citrus crop failure for third consecutive year in Mexifornia and Floruba.

Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

Abortion clinics now available in every High School in United States .

Senate still blocking drilling in ANWR even though gas is selling for 4532 Pesos per liter and gas stations are only open on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.

Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.

A Couple Finally Had Sexual Harmony.
They Had simultaneous Headaches.

Average height of NBA players is now nine feet seven inches with
Only 3 illegitimate children.

New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2060.

IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75 percent.

Floruba voters still having trouble with voting machines.

It's The Government That Scares Me!

Stop organized crime.
Re-elect no one.

A blonde from Dallas walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the Loan officer. She says she's going to home to Dallas on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Mercedes Benz.

The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car collateral for the loan.

The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blond for using a $110,000 Benz as collateral against a $5,000 loan.

An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Benz into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire.

What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The blonde replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"

I was in Myrtle Beach the other day and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read: "I miss Chicago."
So, I broke the windows, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires, added an Obama bumper sticker and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"

NFL Update The American Indian Counsel has requested that the NFL disassociate itself with all Indian Names.

Effective immediately:

The Washington Redskins will change their name to the Washington Foreskins in honor of all the pricks in Washington D.C.

They are taking ideas for a new helmet design!

A man had just boarded and settled into his seat next to the window on the plane when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his Black Labrador in the middle seat next to the man.

The first man looked very quizzically at the dog and asked why the dog was allowed on the plane.

The second man explained that he was from the Police Drugs Enforcement Agency and that the dog was a 'sniffing dog'.

'His name is Sniffer and he's the best there is.
I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work.'

The plane took off, and once it has leveled out, the Policeman said, 'Watch this.'

He told Sniffer to 'Search'.

Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds.

Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the policeman's arm.

The Policeman said, 'Good boy', and he turned to the man
and said, 'That woman is in possession of marijuana, I'm making a note of her
seat number and the authorities will apprehend her when we land.

'Gee, that's pretty good,' replied the first man.

Once again, the Policeman sent Sniffer to search the aisles.

The Lab sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to its seat, and this time he placed two paws
on the agent's arm.

The Policeman said, 'Two paws mean that man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of his seat number for the
police.'

'I like it!' said his seat mate.

The Policeman then told Sniffer to 'Search' again.

Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while, sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to shit all over the place.

The first man was really disgusted by this behaviour and
couldn't figure out how or why a well-trained dog would behave like that.

So he asked the Policeman, 'What's going on?'

The Policeman nervously replied, 'He's just found a bomb.'

beware The Biker Shop

I tried to figure out where to post this & decided here. Someone thinks this seller should be exposed. Pretty-funny, unless you bought this bike, apparently!

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/mcy/3726807961.html

Powered by Leaflet ? Terms
420 Cuntrag Street

This bike was purchased a month ago for $8500.00 on Craigslist. the guy took it to Daytona, beat the shit out of it, added 3000 miles, burned the clutch out and is now asking for $9997.00! The shop he took it to says clutch is jacked, shifter linkage is bent and the aftermarket curise control is FUKED!

The owner is a jackass!! He beats the shit out of the bike, doesn't know how to ride, bought it a month ago from someone elsefor $8500 and beat the crap out of it!! All of a sudden this guy thinks he is a biker!! He is a fucking JOKE his name is Gabriel Jose Carrera or some crap he brought this pile of shit to a shop where my buddy is the mechanic this guy tore this bike up!!

The guy put 3000 miles on it in a month trying to sell it for more than he paid (I talked to the guy he bought it from he paid $8500.00 a month ago added 3000 miles to it and tore it up now wants more!) Also it has some SHITTY after market cruise that gets stuck which is why he is selling it, not to mention now it needs a clutch cause this idiot burned it out!!

Stay away or call the prick up and offer him $75000.00 which is NADA book value, not a PENNY more!!! That is being nice. Typical arrogant attorney thinks he is a biker!!! What a DOUCHE!!! Look at his ad below he calls a bike shop a 'biker' shop, what an assbag!!! I know the mechanic and he said clutch is burnt and this fool has NO idea how to ride!

Here is his number from his original ad: see below (954-993-1454)

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/mcy/3706470317.html

Here is a link to a You Tube video of the bike....don't mind the actors..
http://youtu.be/V03rmZVk6H4

Just passed a safety inspection at the Biker Shop before advertizing it and the mechanic could find nothing wrong with it, but performed new oil change with K&N oil filter and replaced the plugs. This bike will last you a long time. Make me an offer and I will let you know if I can live with it. . .. . .Ca$h is King. Bike currently has 13,400 miles and runs like new.

The bike does come with an easy detachable windshield and a passenger back rest that can be installed and removed in less than 1-minute.

No trades, no dealer calls, NO PAY PAL, no professional low-ballers...........only serious offers, I am an attorney with an established law firm in town so give me a call at my office at my office at: (954-533-7593), or call my cell at: (954-993-1454) (no messages on cell, only text. . ...I will call back missed calls & respond to texts).

http://youtu.be/V03rmZVk6H4 (link for video)
420 Cuntrag Street (google map) (yahoo map)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3726807961 Posted: 2013-04-06, 12:52PM EDT Edited: 2013-04-06, 1:11PM EDT email to a friend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 21
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

A former Sergeant, having served his time with the Marine Corps, took a new
job as a school teacher, but just before the school year started, he
injured his back.

He was required to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body.
Fortunately, the cast fit under his shirt and wasn't noticeable. On the
first day of class, he found himself assigned to the toughest students in
the school.

The punks, having already heard the new teacher was a former Marine, were
leery of him and decided to see how tough he really was before trying any
pranks. Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, the new teacher
opened the window wide and sat down at his desk.

When a strong breeze made his tie flap, he picked up a stapler and promptly
stapled the tie to his chest.

There was dead silence.

He had no trouble with discipline that year.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I got caught taking a pee in the local swimming pool today.

The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.

I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table.

I said, "Nice legs."

The girl giggled and said with a smile, "Do you really think so."

I said "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now. "

Two guys were discussing popular family trends on sex, marriage, and family values.

Bill said, 'I didn't sleep with my wife before we got married, did you?'

Larry replied, 'I'm not sure, what was her maiden name?'

A little boy went up to his father and asked: 'Dad, where did my intelligence come from?'
The father replied. 'Well, son, you must have got it from your mother, cause I still have mine.'

'Mr. Clark, I have reviewed this case very carefully,' the divorce Court Judge said, 'and I've
decided to give your wife $775 a week,'
'That's very fair, your honor,' the husband said. 'And every now and then I'll try to send her
a few bucks myself.'

A doctor examining a woman who had been rushed to the Emergency Room, took the husband
aside, and said, 'I don't like the looks of your wife at all..'
'Me neither doc,' said the husband. 'But she's a great cook and really good with the kids.'

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for
the past 40 years.
The Wizard says, 'Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put
the curse on you.'
The old man says, without hesitation, 'I now pronounce you man and wife.'

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:
1. The DNA all matches.
2. There are no dental records.

A blonde calls Delta Airlines and asks, 'Can you tell me how long it'll take to fly from
San Francisco to New York City?'
The agent replies, 'Just a minute.'
'Thank you,' the blonde says, and hangs up.

Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez.
'How was he killed?' asked one detective.
'With a golf gun,' the other detective replied.
'A golf gun! What is a golf gun?'
'I don't know. But it sure made a hole in Juan.'

Moe: 'My wife got me to believe in religion.'
Joe: 'Really?'
Moe: 'Yeah. Until I married her I didn't believe in Hell.'

A man is recovering from surgery when the Surgical Nurse appears and asks him how he is feeling.
'I'm okay, but I didn't like the four letter-words the doctor used in surgery,' he answered.
'What did he say,' asked the nurse.
'Oops!'

While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband and I passed a display of bathing suits.
It had been at least ten years and twenty pounds since I had even considered buying a
bathing suit, so I sought my husband's advice.
'What do you think?' I asked. 'Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?'
'Better get a bikini,' he replied. 'You'd never get it all in one.'
He's still in intensive care.

The graveside service just barely finished, when there was massive clap of thunder, followed
by a tremendous bolt of lightning, accompanied by even more thunder rumbling in the distance.
The little old man looked at the pastor and calmly said, 'Well, she's there.'

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Frozen Crabs, and a Blonde Flight Attendant ...

A lawyer boarded an airplane in Halifax with a box of frozen crabs and asked a Blonde flight attendant to take care of them for him.

She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator.

He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer.
He proceeded to rant at her, about what would happen if she let them thaw out.

Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behaviour.
Shortly before landing in Toronto, she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin,

"Would the lawyer who gave me the crabs in Halifax, please raise your hand?"
Not one hand went up .... so she took them home and ate them.

Two lessons here:
1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are and ..

2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folks think.

A Jewish man was leaving a store when he noticed a most unusual Italian funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse. Behind the second hearse was a solitary Italian man walking a dog on a leash. Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking single file.

The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He approached the Italian man walking the dog.

"I am sorry for your loss, but I've never seen an Italian funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"
"My wife's."
''What happened to her?"
"She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her."

He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?"
The Italian man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her."

A very poignant moment of Jewish and Italian brotherhood passed between the two men.

"Can I borrow the dog?"

The man replied, "Get in line."

[FONT=Times

New Roman]Top 10 Country Western Songs [/FONT]

10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine.

9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Sure Woke Up With a Few.

8. If Your Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me.

7. I've Missed You ... But My Aim's Improvin'.

[FONT=Times

New Roman]6. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She Might Win.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times

New Roman]5. I'm So Miserable Without You ... It's Almost Like You're Still Here.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times

New Roman]4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend ... And I Really Miss Him.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times

New Roman]3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times

New Roman]2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times

New Roman]And the Number One Country & Western song is:[/FONT]

[FONT=Times

New Roman]1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass All Day Long.[/FONT]

Latest posts

Back