The Maxgasser

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugla

Reaction score
Well I got a test seat a little while ago on my visit south, rick came over with a couple of samples of colors and softness's. I cant believe the difference in the seat vs a stock or a corbin. I had just drove 600+ miles on a corbin which is better then the stock, I liked my corbin lots. I have a bad back and it made long rides nice for sure but right off the batt the Maxgasser was different.

Rick added a little more foam for support and softness for me and to try and make a little more room for the tall guys. It sure did work, the rear section is awesome as it really holds you in place, you know for those quick departures from the red light to the next :punk:

the shape, style is all very well done, the lines totally match up with vmax design.
Its great i can put my tool bag back under the seat and fueling up now is way less dramatic.
Well Done Rick great seat, highly recommended for someone wanting a little softer and more comfortable ride.

thank you Ro. Ill make those little ajustments we talked about and see at BRC in may. As for the well done part, the name of my shop is WELD-DONE ,started out as hobbiest metal fab shop, but now I spend 99% of my time on the MAXGASSER.(99% of the time that Im not at my real job)

cool man, i cant wait..... i put the stock one back on V1 here and jsut looking at it hurt my back hahahah

yeah that's a very nice piece of seat.
I was interested but I still thinking about a sport tail section.
But for a 2 seats setup, I guess that's one of the best I have seen.

Back