the other brand

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I took me a ride out to the other coast yesterday to see an old friend and it started raining pretty good . I passed some of that other brand of bikes sitting under a bridge and I honked and waved passing by and one of the ass holes flipped me off. What an ass I guess thats what happens when you buy a 20,000 jacket with a free bike.lol

I never pull over. I just slow down to keep the rain from making those little prickle marks on my hands and arms. Those guys were not true mototorcycalist and probably didn't have water proof boom mikes:rofl_200::rofl_200:

It's not the brands fault, there are assholes everywhere. Most riders own a bike to ride and the posers that have tagged along on the bandwagon with the other rubs do not understand riders. Rest assured that the finger wagged at you went right back up its owners ass after you went by!

Well, it was likely Weekend Wanna Be Warriors.:confused2: 1%ers don't slow down for rain. Well, maybe to 90 or 100 mph.:rofl_200:

It's not the brands fault, there are assholes everywhere. Most riders own a bike to ride and the posers that have tagged along on the bandwagon with the other rubs do not understand riders. Rest assured that the finger wagged at you went right back up its owners ass after you went by!

I agree there are butt heads that ride every brand. It just happened to be that brand yesterday

If I don't have a particular destination in mind and the rain starts , I'll evaluate the clouds and make a detour to stay dry. If I'm on a mission , screw the rain , ride on. :punk:

If I don't have a particular destination in mind and the rain starts , I'll evaluate the clouds and make a detour to stay dry. If I'm on a mission , screw the rain , ride on. :punk:

Thats how I am. I've literally ridden through some monsoon levels of rain before. This is why I am thankful for the windshield on the bike. I can duck behind it to stay out of the worst of it.

In all fareness the douch bags on the crotch rockets today were way worse than the Harley rider. Not a cloud in sight and they had half the gas pumps blocked at a busy station for at least 15 minutes just standing there talking like they dared any one to say any thing to them.

In all fareness the douch bags on the crotch rockets today were way worse than the Harley rider. Not a cloud in sight and they had half the gas pumps blocked at a busy station for at least 15 minutes just standing there talking like they dared any one to say any thing to them.

Whaaaaaaat...........and you didn't say anything:ummm:

Whaaaaaaat...........and you didn't say anything:ummm:
There was a pump open when I pulled up . I don't know how long they were there before I pulled up but I got gas pulled to the side & went in & got a sandwhich & a drink & ate they were still sitting there when I left. I believe if I was the store manager I would have told them to move.

Back