the pia mustang

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well got a little more done. Christine's dad had left a Christmas card here before he went in the Hospital & when she finally opened it He left some cash & told her to buy parts for her car so that is just what she did. I put a new steering wheel on today & a chrome export brace & shock tower caps, New hood latch and a couple other small things. I still need to go tomorrow & but new stainless bolts for the export brace & shocks. I also put sequential LED tail lights in it . She is really liking it.

Attachments

• steering wheel.jpg
    steering wheel.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 25
  • our 68 with gt wheels.jpg
    our 68 with gt wheels.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 26
  • led taillight.jpg
    led taillight.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 21
  • export brace.jpg
    export brace.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 25
I'm curious, where did you get the 'they stop upright every time you come to a stop' dogdish GT hubcaps? The underhood is looking good!

This is going to be one Fantastic Mustang with all that's being done to it Kyle. As you know my 05 is coming along well too but Doesn't compare to Christine's... For those who haven't seen mine (Kyle Has). It's my New Toy. Second childhood for me, the toys get faster than the first...:rofl_200:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 16
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 15
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Mustang Stripe Large.jpg
    Mustang Stripe Large.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 19
This is going to be one Fantastic Mustang with all that's being done to it Kyle. As you know my 05 is coming along well too but Doesn't compare to Christine's... For those who haven't seen mine (Kyle Has). It's my New Toy. Second childhood for me, the toys get faster than the first...:rofl_200:

Yours is faster & looking good ! Next step here is the power disc brake set up & a vintage air conditioning after she drives it a bit we will determine if she wants power steering. If she does it will get an EPS unit

Back