The search begins

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fizzer

Reaction score
Ok first I ride a FZR600. looked and test rode some Harleys but not ready to dress like a pirate :biglaugh: when I ride. Always loved the Vmax but it didn?t fit into the canyon racer niche that I was into. Now I'm in my 40s and started liking the cruisers. Not giving up my 600 though. Looked at H-Ds and road my buddies bikes and liked the Honda Magna750. But still never thought too much of it
And then it happened. Someone bought a bike and asked me to ride it home for him. I said OK sure. We drove from his house in Hemet to some hole just near Bakersfield (he wanted the carbon fiber one). It was a V-max. I will admit I was kind of nervous when I looked at that machine. I would have to ride to 200 miles or so and it looked pissed!
I mounted it as they did the paper work/ money thing. Wow I felt good on it. I turned it on and holy Hemi Cuda batman! I wasn?t on my FZR anymore!
Ok so I rode it home for him. And well? I'm not sure if I climaxed or pissed on myself every time I slammed the throttle open over and over again.
I want one!:clapping:
BTW how do you keep the drool off you face shield since its impossible to keep your tounge in your mouth while riding on this beast.:ummm:

Ok first I ride a FZR600. looked and test rode some Harleys but not ready to dress like a pirate :biglaugh: when I ride. Always loved the Vmax but it didn?t fit into the canyon racer niche that I was into. Now I'm in my 40s and started liking the cruisers. Not giving up my 600 though. Looked at H-Ds and road my buddies bikes and liked the Honda Magna750. But still never thought too much of it
And then it happened. Someone bought a bike and asked me to ride it home for him. I said OK sure. We drove from his house in Hemet to some hole just near Bakersfield (he wanted the carbon fiber one). It was a V-max. I will admit I was kind of nervous when I looked at that machine. I would have to ride to 200 miles or so and it looked pissed!
I mounted it as they did the paper work/ money thing. Wow I felt good on it. I turned it on and holy Hemi Cuda batman! I wasn?t on my FZR anymore!
Ok so I rode it home for him. And well? I'm not sure if I climaxed or pissed on myself every time I slammed the throttle open over and over again.
I want one!:clapping:
BTW how do you keep the drool off you face shield since its impossible to keep your tounge in your mouth while riding on this beast.:ummm:
Good story and welcome to the sickness that is Vmax ownership. While you may not physically own one yet you have been duly infected with the venom and purchasing one is the only cure! The drool never goes away btw!

Welcome to the dark side ......... Once you ride one your hooked just the way it is. Spend the coin and do some searching to find a good bike don't go the cheap route you will regret it. :punk:

+1 for both posts........Since I got infected life hasn't been the same LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the madness!

BTW, Redbone is right, the drool never goes away, however a quick twist of the right wrist ensures that if anything that does come out of your mouth, it goes straight back across your face as opposed to all over your face shield.

I took a ride in the back seat of a fighter jet once. The VMax is the closest thing I can afford to a jet going on afterburner. And, I can do it anytime I want.:biglaugh:

Back