The V8 Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Thought I'd bring back pics of this custom.

Attachments

• V8Max1.jpg
    V8Max1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 104
  • V8max2.jpg
    V8max2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 126
  • V8max3.jpg
    V8max3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 109
jeeeeeeezus... i bet my short stubby legs would only reach the bottom of the case on each side.

I wonder if it actually ran? It looks like it still has the stock drive shaft on it.

imagine that with two magna chargers :punk:. talk about NEVER having traction lol

I would hate to dump that monster. I don't know if I could pick it up.

Shit, even IF you dumped it over, it shouldn't be hard to upright. It'll only fall down to a 75 degree angle!!!! My Max leans over further in the corners than that thing would lean if you dumped it over!

considering the shape of the rear tire, it must have problems going round corners..

Frame flex anyone?

That's the same tire that is on the back of a BossHoss. I know that those things ride just like a normal bike (aside from having 350 cubic inches between your legs) so I'm sure this one would ride fine. It wouldn't have a very good lean angle in corners though.

Its impressive, I can't find any info on it. Just the pictures.

I'm still wondering what Car/Cart/Bike/Boat/Spaceship, this turbo, supercharged monster went into.

Attachments

• vmax4.jpg
    vmax4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Its impressive, I can't find any info on it. Just the pictures.

I'm still wondering what Car/Cart/Bike/Boat/Spaceship, this turbo supercharged monster went into.

There is a thread about that motor somewhere in the forum, I'll see if I can find it later.

It was somthing like 400hp, I can't remember who, but someone said that it probably went into a 4 wheeled vehicle.

I say throw that motor into a smart car and see what happens... they do it with 200hp+ busa motors why not that thing?

It would be fin as hell!!!

Latest posts

Back